Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crediting paypal account without a credit card

Options
  • 20-06-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need to make a payment through paypal within the next 2 days of €385 and I am using 3v vouchers. Only problem is the max voucher I can purchase is €350. I was thinking maybe a bank transfer to my paypal account but I assume this would take a few days which I don't have. Anyone know of any other quick way I can credit my paypal account?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Teh Noob

You can add funds from another voucher to the first one, up to max value of 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Teh Noob wrote: »
    You can add funds from another voucher to the first one, up to max value of 500.

Really? Thanks. Do you know if there is a fee to transfer funds from one over to the other? In my experience with 3V they charge a fee for pretty much everything :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Teh Noob

It's 2.50 for balance transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Teh Noob wrote: »
    It's 2.50 for balance transfer.

I can live with that, thanks :)

Advertisement