Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i adopt a puppy?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I've been looking for a jack russell puppy around the Kildare area but dont have much money to pay so nothing more than 50 euro... Any places or websites would be very helpful! Thanks :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Sorry, going to be really harsh now, but if you can only afford €50 for the pup, how are you going to be able to afford the vaccinations and vet treatment that the pup will need, and the food?

I honestly don't think that you will find a pup for that money. You may be lucky and find a family who's dog has had an accidental litter and they're just looking for a good home for free, but that doesn't happen much anymore.

Please think about whether you can really afford to keep a dog.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

You will be looking at twice that ammount for injections and i would also recommend getting him/her chipped.

Advertisement