Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ Dublin??!?!

Options
  • 21-06-2011 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Did a search, i dont think i found the answers...

Any place in Dublin(bars, restaurants) that provide BBQ equipment? For example bring your own food hot dogs,steaks but you buy drinks?! To compensate?

Maybe even equipment rental?! Not all of us have the accomodation of having a bbq especially in City Center

Have heard of Step Side Grill, and Herbert Hotel of having FREE BBQ on Fridays..Anything similar?thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Not something I've ever heard of. I really don't think you'll find anywhere that will let drunk people use a lit BBQ on their premesis! I'm afraid you're out of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

No chance, it would be a health and safety nightmare!

Imagine drunk people poisoning themselves with under cooked chicken drumsticks and burning themselves on the BBQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I remember stopping in a National Park in another country, charcoal BBQs were not allowed due to fire risk.
    So the park had gas hotplates that you put some coins into and they ignited and stayed lit for 1 hr or so.
    Great idea but I couldn't see them working here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

There used to be BBQs in Glendalough - not sure if they're there anymore.
    I've seen BBQ areas around Lough Derg - probably not going to help!

Advertisement