Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti in Celbridge

Options
  • 21-06-2011 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea who is doing the mindless type graffiti in Celbridge lately. I imagine it is being done by fairly young children judging by some of the places where it was done, like the wall at the Castletown House Main Gates and the wall on the side of the Church.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

dont know..but i really dont get the whole graffiti thing (yeah i know i sound like an aul fella)...but even when i was that age i never got that kind of mindless vandalism

at least the stuff that looks like its arty i understand..like the banksy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

A lot of it is hitting the Clane Rd/Shackleton Rd lately. If the culprits are caught and end up with a criminal record then that ends their chances of being let into USA and Australia.

Advertisement