Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

master of Finance in DCU or UCD ?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi all
    I would like to ask about the best places to live around UCD ? Is there student accommodation around UCD Smurfit School. ?

I am studying English language now in DCU and I am planning to study my master in UCD hopefully . Actually I am confused between studying in DCU and UCD ? so I thing I will need your help here . one of the good reason that makes me studying in DCU is the low cost accommodation around DCU comparing to areas around UCD .the second reason is that I know students accommodation around DCU which provide affordable rooms but I do not know any like that accommodations around ucd .

however one of the most important reasons to study my master in UCD is the area around DCU is not safer than the city centre especially at nite time (one of my friends was attacked and beated for no reason )

I am planning to study master in Finance ? what do you think is better and easier DCU or UCD ?
    thank you and sorry for my English

Comments

Advertisement