Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research For College Project

Options
  • 21-06-2011 8:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
    I am so sorry to barge in but I am at college and I have to do a project called How Families Have Changed. I have been googling for the past hour to try to find information, but can't find anything at all. So I have tried to find a forum where I can ask and this seems to be the only one around that is suitable.

I know you don't know me, and I don't belong here, but if you have a few minutes spare, do you think you could do be a huge favour and answer the following questions? I understand if you don't want to but I would really appreciate it.

What decade were you born in?

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

What decade were your parents born in?

How many brothers and sisters do your parents have?

How many children do you have?

Thank you so much. I can't stress how thankful I am to anybody who responds.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement