Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and white kitten found in Cobh

Options
  • 21-06-2011 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We found a black and white kitten yesterday in our back garden. We assume it's a little female, but she's very young so we're not 100% sure.
    She's only a few weeks old. mostly black but white back paws, white front toes and a white chin.
    Our house is near the Spires estate in Cobh, we asked some neighbours yesterday evening but nobody knew about anyone missing a kitten.

If you know where she belongs, please send me a PM. I'll try and get pictures of her when I get home tonight and post them later.

I've also posted this on the Aminals&Pets forum, but wanted to put it up here, too, just in case.

Advertisement