Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tue 21/6 21:15 WES1 -v- SportingBet.com

Options
  • 21-06-2011 9:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - out
    Conor - in
    Keith - in
    Gav - in
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in
    Martin - in
    Gary - in
    Eamon - inj
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - in
    Eoin - inj
    Collie - in
    Joe - hols
    Dave - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

lads, im in for this, carrying a slight knock but should be grand for goals.
    I'm in

can you swing by my place please keith and collect me?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

lads, im in for this, carrying a slight knock but should be grand for goals.

can you swing by my place please keith and collect me?
    Yep no bother ed, say 8:50 at the bus stop at the church there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

wtf?

We're supposed to be meeting at 845!!:mad:

Des wrote: »
    wtf?

We're supposed to be meeting at 845!!:mad:

We'll be there at 8:55, unfortunately i'm up to t*ts in work so i'll most likely be heading from the office to get Ed

Edit: Bench for me :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I think if the game started at 1:15 in the morning Keith would still arrive 10 minutes before ;)

sound, im guessing thats the fosters avenue church yes?

ill be there about 8.45

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I think if the game started at 1:15 in the morning Keith would still arrive 10 minutes before ;)

ah here i was very early last week!
    We cant all be dossersstudents :D
    sound, im guessing thats the fosters avenue church yes?

ill be there about 8.45

Yep, the one with the good slogans!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

I'm still on holidays.

I'm back tommorrow evening.

Best of luck lads. Win the match.

Joe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

6-0 win, good performance lads.

Yeah a good win lads and some great moves in places

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Excellent performance to bounce back from last week's sloppiness. We made them look like what they are, which is a weak team. Defence didn't put a foot wrong and limited them to very few chances but those they did have they struck very well and Ed had to be top notch with a couple of excellent saves. Thanks Ed.

You can't argue with how we played on the ball: in that weather to put the passing moves together that we did is no mean feat. Sure sometimes it didn't come off but if we remember to play that passing game next time the weather is bad we can minimize the impact of the weather and keep playing to our strengths.

Have to say fair play to Gary for the grace with which he accepted the decision to have me take the pen as usual peno taker despite him being on a hat-trick: as it was only 2-0 it was the right decision, but it's a pity that despite best efforts we couldn't get him that 3rd one in the 2nd half. Good team spirit though.

good win lads, some great stuff played and 6-0 was about the right score, we hit the post i think 3 times and missed a few sitters, but we got complacent in the last 10 and they had a few chances, but we defended solidly.

some of the movement was excellent and in difficult conditions, everybody can be happy with their performances.

Advertisement