Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is windsor place

Options
  • 21-06-2011 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi Bordsies,

My son got an invitation for birthday party in windsor place, st lukes. I tried to find the address in google map but it does not find windsor place. Could anyone pointing the place in the google map, please? I suppose it is around Dillon cross.

And are there any city bus go that direction ? 5, 8 maybe.
    thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

There is a map howing it here

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Thank for the reply, Just curious I couldn't find any street there with Windsor Place name.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Maybe a block of flats

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

That link that the previous poster gave - you can look at the street view map which shows the actual area - it's in Dillons Cross just across the way from the bookies, on the same side as the chemist (looks like it anyway!)

leahyl wrote: »
    it's in Dillons Cross just across the way from the bookies, on the same side as the chemist (looks like it anyway!)

I think you mean this chemist (see the picture below).
    164155.JPG

So, is windsor place in that street (where the chemist located)? And is it a name of a block of apt as "who the fug" said?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Just to add to the confusion, this ad puts it halfway between St. Lukes cross and Dillon's cross.

Edit:
    Yeah, it's halfway between. Just a group of cottages on the left as you go up Ballyhooley road. Check here on the OSI map, you'll have to squint but it's there.

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Edit:
    Yeah, it's halfway between. Just a group of cottages on the left as you go up Ballyhooley road. Check here on the OSI map, you'll have to squint but it's there.

Thanks a lot. you are awesome :-)
    No wonder OSI map has detail view since they do mapping as their business.

Advertisement