Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What has come true?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Just wondering what, if anything, has come true for those who went to fortune tellers? I went to one a couple of weeks ago and everything she said about my ex was true but she said a few things about a guy I was seeing and was all really positive! However I have not heard anything from him for the past six weeks! So is it all bunkam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Just wondering what, if anything, has come true for those who went to fortune tellers? I went to one a couple of weeks ago and everything she said about my ex was true but she said a few things about a guy I was seeing and was all really positive! However I have not heard anything from him for the past six weeks! So is it all bunkam?

Maybe she ran away with him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭AngelinaJolie

Hahaha - you could be right!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

Suggestion: why not write down everything she said to you while its still fresh in your mind, then you can judge for yourself as time goes by. Otherwise you'll just remember the things she said that came true and forget the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭AngelinaJolie

Gremlin wrote: »
    Suggestion: why not write down everything she said to you while its still fresh in your mind, then you can judge for yourself as time goes by. Otherwise you'll just remember the things she said that came true and forget the rest.

I did that... I'm just interested to know what fortune tellers get right and how long it took for others!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Been to 4 in dublin who all said i'd meet someone new and have to choose between them and another. should have happened months ago! plus i'd be successful blah blah blah. never had my future predicted, best was past or present events but never future

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭katiebelle

When I lived in the UK I went to see John Edward twice. I was very lucky to be one of the people he got messages for the first time I went. My mother and uncle ( her brother and my grandmother on my fathers side all came through. This guy was so accurate I cant even believe it now . He told me stuff about my sisters s and brother and kids but the main things were firstly from my mother telling me to get my father to go to a doctor to get his heart checked fast !!! This was urgent. My grandmother ( my fathers mother ) told me my uncle/ godfather would become very ill in his head his brain. Of course my dad did not believe me and would not go to a doctor. He had a heart attack almost two weeks after the reading, A few weeks later my uncle who was also my godfather was diagnosed with a brain tumour. Enough said

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Well that was amazing reading to share with us. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

Wow, that John Edwards reading must have been amazing!

Love readings can be a lot harder, that's because I know that many divination tools (like cards) they read the most likely outcome of the current situation, rather than a fated future. That sounds easy to understand but is often hard for a client to grasp, and also get into long and complex argument about fate vs. choice. I will skip those, and just say in my experience, the future flows rather than marches. Which means you can sort of see where it is probably going to go, but like water it may decide to stream along in anther direction, often without warning.

That's not a "get out of accurate reading free card" for readers either, it is just that the energies around a situation on one day; may be very different two weeks later. The person being read for (including readings for one's self) may not have changed, but the situation, energies and personal decisions of others, may have.

Love and job application readings are among the most common questions people have and they can also be the hardest to predict accurately if a decision has not yet been made by both parties (even if they don't realize it yet).

So a relationship or a job may look very favorable on the day of the reading; a good match, a nice boss, good energies etc; but the situation fall apart a week later when Mr. Right suddenly gets a job transfer to the Amazon (and accepts it) or Perfect Job Candidate is vetoed by a bosses superior, because he's decided to leave the position vacant. Usually, you do get signs of this in the reading; but it isn't always obvious until after the fact, which is another really good reason for taking notes (or writing down spreads) during readings.

Then, there is always the hopes and fears of the person being read for, which when very intense or desperate, can also affect the reading.

But wow, I'm really impressed by that John Edward's reading; I saw him on a talk show once while visiting my Mother in the US and he seemed honest enough, but now I'm going to look into him further.

Melodi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 meathmissy

Hi,

I went to a lady in just outside Drogheda in November, I had to book three months in advance but the lady was completely worth it. She read angel cards and spoke to spirits.

I was going through quite a rough patch and the lady ( I wish I could remember her name, I have her number tho) was able to tell me exactly why I was so depressed, she knew all about my uncles death, my splitting up from my partner, the stress from work, everything, I actually sat crying as she spoke, I couldnt believe it, She wrote down everything for me as she spoke, and was such a nice woman, she told me at the time that I would be doing a fas course in the next few months and that I would be moving back home to my family that it was what I needed, I had literally no intentions of moving back home, (I was living 3 hours away from my family) and here I am, sitting in my old room of my parents house, studying with Fas, as the company I was working for went broke and I couldnt afford to keep my flat, and if I'm completely honest, Im the happiest I've been in years.

I had gone into this very skeptical but went with an open mind, not thinking anything would come from it, but she was even able to tell me that my grandmother was happy I wear her scarf. (one my mother had kept in a press since her passing years before I was even born)

Others things she said have since come through, and some I'm unsure about, but I'm still waiting for them I have no doubt that what she said will happen.

I was a surreall experience, I would love to go to another to see what they could tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

Yes went to Peter Matthews few weeks ago he told me to slow down in the car I drive to fast , needless to say I didn't listen, later I got a speeding ticking and 2 points :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement