Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Camps, Days Out, Activities, and more in Mayo

Options
  • 21-06-2011 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Just a quick reminder that http://mayo.mykidstime.ie has lots of ideas for parents to keep the kids busy over the summer. Huge list of summer camps around Mayo, suggestions for Fun Family Days out, ideas for a rainy day, festivals and events and Family Friendly Hotels.

We always welcome more suggestions and reviews so contact me at mykidstime.ie anytime :)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Foxy, who profits from this now? Is it all still free?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 foxy6

Hi Yop, Yes, it's a free online resource for parents like me who are always on the look out for things to do with the kids, or ploughing through newspapers to see if there are any kids summer camps on, or surfing through hundreds of pages in the internet to find what they are looking for :)

We cover each county, each run by local mums who go out and do all the hard work of finding out what's going on or what there is to do, so you don't have to ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

foxy6 wrote: »
    ......... each run by local mums who go out and do all the hard work of finding out what's going on or what there is to do

No local dad's that do this? :rolleyes:

MMMhhhh wait a minute I'm too busy to volunteer as a dad! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 foxy6

We'd love a dad or 2 to join us, might be nice to get a dad's perspective on things ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement