Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Raheen

• 21-06-2011 12:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭

Just pulled a list of GP's from the hse list that are close to where I will be moving to. Any recommend one of the following (or let me know to avoid one). Replys via pm if ya don't want to public post.

Dr. Bugtor, St Mary's Medical Centre, Unit 3, Courtfield SC, Raheen

Dr. Hannon, 1 Greaney Close, Raheen, Limerick City
    Dr. Kelly, 1 Greaney Close, Raheen, Limerick City

Dr. Waters, 33 Fortfield, Raheen, Limerick City
    Dr. O'Connor, The Surgery, Dooradoyle, Limerick City
    Dr. Roche, The Surgery, Dooradoyle, Limerick City

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Spindizzy, I go to Dr Donohoe in Dooradoyle and find him very good. He actually takes the time to listen to what you have to say and doesn't rush you out the door. He has two other doctors in practice with him as well. Dr Cahill and Dr Boland who's female. All young doctors in their thirties. I haven't been to either of the other two, but have heard good things about the practice in general.

You might want to move this to the Limerick city forum as I'd say you'll get more replys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Thread moved for ya OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Dr.Hannon has been our family doctor for the last 15 to 18 years , he is great if you have kids .If you are young yourself or have teenagers he might seem a bit patronising but this is what makes him so good with younger children . Dr. Kelly is very good as well .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Dr Roche is excellent IMO.
    The surgery he works from has 4 doctors there.

Dr O'Connor(mentioned), Dr Malone and Dr Flynn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭spindizzy

Thanks all for response

• Advertisement
Advertisement