Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from cork to galway,

Options
  • 21-06-2011 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi i thought il try and ask.

I will be moving home this weekend to galway. I will be renting a car to move my things. I have about 2 large bags, 1 medium sized bags, about 2 small boxes.
    But i am a bit nervous of driving to galway. But if i have to i will.

What im asking, is there anyone going to galway over the weekend? I will give a €100 contribution to fuel costs and effort. Oh and il throw in lunch or dinner somewhere along the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Try Hardluckwoman. She posted here about driving to Galway aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I might be, I'll know tomorrow. If I do, heads up warning, my car's small, bouncy, and loud. But Galway's a short drive these days. If I am, I'd be going on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I might be, I'll know tomorrow. If I do, heads up warning, my car's small, bouncy, and loud. But Galway's a short drive these days. If I am, I'd be going on Friday.

Have you room for 3????. I wouldnt mind a night on the tiles in Fibber Magees..:D

Wish I did chief, it's a 2 seater :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Russian Blue

How small is the car? When i say i have two large bags. I really do. I didn't think i had so much.

• Advertisement

The car is tiny, but the boot is big in it. It's a Smart car, but not a regular one, I've extended out the boot significanly, it's about the same size as a VW Polo boot now. I get all my work equipment into it, and previously I had an estate car to cart it all around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

I might go up if the weather is good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

The car is tiny, but the boot is big in it. It's a Smart car, but not a regular one, I've extended out the boot significanly, it's about the same size as a VW Polo boot now. I get all my work equipment into it, and previously I had an estate car to cart it all around.

Smart roadster? pity they stopped making them

Nope, Smart Fortwo Brabus, boot space is about a cubic metre since I extended it out.

Advertisement