Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MRI SCAN - HOW MUCH?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Does anyone have any idea how much an MRI would cost for an ear problem, with a private consultant?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭flossie

I got my VHI paperwork after a scan on my wrist and shoulder - I believe it was €280 each. That was in the Mater Private

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Oleander wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea how much an MRI would cost for an ear problem, with a private consultant?

at Blackrock clinic, an MRI is e445.

http://www.blackrock-clinic.ie/default.aspx?treeid=41&procedureid=105&detail=6

at Euromedic:

MRI General:€275 Student: €195 OAP:€250

with at 10% discount for booking online, and assistance in claiming 20% back in tax.

please note - those prices are just what I was able to google. You may get a totally different figure. I'm not endorsing those companies, merely providing the info to try to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

MRI cost will vary according to number of scans needed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

• Advertisement

Advertisement