Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical card GP's in Letterkenny

Options
  • 21-06-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm living in Letterkenny at the min and want to switch GP to somewhere local and was wondering anyone knew any good ones who accept medical card? Also, is it just a case of going in to reception there to change GP?

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Scally's Surgery.

It's down behind the courthouse.(I'm terrible with road names and directions)

They take the medical card no bother. As far as I know you can just head up to the reception and they'll help you from there.

Been using them my whole life, no problems. Had a medical card for a while with them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Im at Ark medical centre which is above the building where elverys sports is.. you just go to reception & they will give you any forms you need to fill in!

Advertisement