If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG LE40C530

Options
  • 21-06-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Any of these available to deliver to Dublin from your Belfast store?

Any 40"-42" TV's in the £340 - £360 mark?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sticky.

Unfortunately that model is a clearance line on the UK site and we have already sold are last display model.

Samsung are replacing this model as it's a bit long in the tooth now.

The best value 42" that I would have is a new LG model called the LG 42LK450 which is £399.95 and currently in stock.

Take a butchers at that one and let me know what you think.

I may another screen here that's a 42" LG plasma. Would it be of interest if it was cheaper...it's not 1080p.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Hi Sticky.

Unfortunately that model is a clearance line on the UK site and we have already sold are last display model.

Samsung are replacing this model as it's a bit long in the tooth now.

The best value 42" that I would have is a new LG model called the LG 42LK450 which is £399.95 and currently in stock.

Take a butchers at that one and let me know what you think.

I may another screen here that's a 42" LG plasma. Would it be of interest if it was cheaper...it's not 1080p.

ATB

Dave

Alright after much debate I'm ready to go with the order for the LG 42LK450U

Can you tell me how much it would be total including delivery to Dublin 14? Is it in stock? I presume it's the current price (£378.95) + £19.99 delivery?

Hi Sticky,

Good choice of TV. And spot on with pricing, so the total for the TV delivered to Dublin is £398.90. (Also don't forget you can add on your 5 year cover for an extra £37.89!! giving you a total of £436.79!!)

We have the TVs here in stock and ready to go, if you'd like to give me a call on 004430009000071 I could try and have 1 sent out today for you. :)

Regards.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Hi Sticky,

Good choice of TV. And spot on with pricing, so the total for the TV delivered to Dublin is £398.90. (Also don't forget you can add on your 5 year cover for an extra £37.89!! giving you a total of £436.79!!)

We have the TVs here in stock and ready to go, if you'd like to give me a call on 004430009000071 I could try and have 1 sent out today for you. :)

Regards.
    Chris

Ordered yesterday and delivered this morning, very quick service thanks lads!! My second TV order from you lot and there'll no doubt be a third soon. Appreciate it.

Hey StickyMcGinty.

Fantastic news that it arrived on time. :D

Should we be able to help in any other way please just let us know ;)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.