Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin attention required] Cant post , activation email ???

Options
  • 21-06-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi

I queried why I couldn't post last week and was reminded of the activation email. I have requested this email maybe 10 times since but it hasn't arrived. I have checked that the email address is correct and it wasn't so I changed it but it still hasn't arrived.

What else can I do to allow me to post ?

carra23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Carra23 wrote: »
    Hi

I queried why I couldn't post last week and was reminded of the activation email. I have requested this email maybe 10 times since but it hasn't arrived. I have checked that the email address is correct and it wasn't so I changed it but it still hasn't arrived.

What else can I do to allow me to post ?

carra23

Did you check your junk/spam folder?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Yes check them all the time. I have emailed hello@boards.ie twice too but have got no response. I have to say the customer service is pretty shoddy to say the least, all I want to do is use the site ! ! !

Basically I have my account linked to my work email. I am leaving this job tomorrow so obviously I need the account linked to my personal account.

For some reason I have an account linked to my personal account but it is never or was never used. I am looking for that account to be closed so that the active account I have can be linked to my personal email address.

Its not too much to ask is it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Well aren't you a lovely person to have to deal with? :pac:

I'll sort this now. If I can.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement