Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST CAMERA BAG - COBH

Options
  • 21-06-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all, yesterday evening between 8 and 830 I left a small Lowe Pro camera bag behind me at the viewing point on Lake Road. The place with the benches, black and yellow railings. The bag was left on the bin and I left without it. There was plenty of people walking, so hopefully somebody found it as it was gone by the time I went back around 9 ish!

There's only a few bits in the bag, would appreciated any assistance.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Hi all, yesterday evening between 8 and 830 I left a small Lowe Pro camera bag behind me at the viewing point on Lake Road. The place with the benches, black and yellow railings. The bag was left on the bin and I left without it. There was plenty of people walking, so hopefully somebody found it as it was gone by the time I went back around 9 ish!

There's only a few bits in the bag, would appreciated any assistance.
    Thanks!

:eek::eek:

A star on boards!

sorry haven't seen the bag VB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 victorbarry

Horgan wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

A star on boards!

sorry haven't seen the bag VB.

No bothers! Cheers!:(

Advertisement