Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for workshop space to rent...

• 21-06-2011 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a room/space I might be able to rent (by the hour) for 1x monthly workshops anywhere between Bray and South Dublin? Ideally it would be a relatively open area (i.e. don't need tables and chairs) - so a yoga or dance studio would be ideal.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

i used to do a dance class in carmen hall on francis st. its part of the st nicholas of myra parish centre...i think the teacher was only there a couple of hours a week..

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ChoKuRay

I know you mentioned Bray I do know of a space in Bray which would be available at weekends. The space is not huge but when beds are folded I am sure it would hold around 8 for a workshop. I also know of a fab place but it is further out than Bray. Is Wicklow too far? this place is not far from The Beehive pub. PM me if you would like details.

Advertisement