Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick(er) reply?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 3:24pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Am I imagining things or has there recently been a change made to allow quick reply without clicking on the icon under the previous last post in the thread?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Am I imagining things or has there recently been a change made to allow quick reply without clicking on the icon under the previous last post in the thread?

Yep :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, Ross mentioned this in the Mod forum a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

What, like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Correct

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Aha, the day after I go away it all changes!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Cool.

Advertisement