Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising DIT

Options
  • 21-06-2011 4:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi, I'm thinking of taking the Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising (Executive/Creative) in DIT this coming january 2012. I was wondering if anyboby has heard of it or has taken this?

What do you think of the program, is it worth it the money and time.
    Thanks for any help or advise:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DiegoMaradona

Hi ive applied for the masters in advertising there...

I am going to apply for the diploma if DIT dont get back to me with positive news on the masters..

from what ive seen it looks good and will prob be worth it in the long term and look flashy on the CV

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭Get Cracking

I applied for the master last year and was 5th reserve, but no luck. Then I applied for the Postgraduate 2011 but postponed it because was expecting, so I;ll try to do it coming january and just wondering if somebody nows more about the program? Thanks for the reply Diego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kate1987

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping you guys can help me.

I have applied for the Masters in Advertising(Creative) in DIT but have heard nothing yet. Does anyone know when the final offers will be out?

I'm not sure what to do if I don't get that course. I've been offered a place on the Creative Advertising Course in Edniburgh Napier and also a place on the Advertising Course in Kingston University London.

I could also apply for the Diploma in DIT...

Bascially if anyone has any advice on what to do next I would really appreciate it..

Thanks. :)

Hi Kate, Last year I applied for the CReative stream Masters in Dit and was 5th reserve. As long as I remember it was August when I realize that I wont be offred a place in the AAdvertising. I kept ringing and asking and have been told that the list is full and if somebody does not register then i can get a place which did not happened. I also went for an interviw in KIngston University 3 yeras ago and was offered a place after an interview and i'm sorry I could not take it, but I have a family and was not easy moving there. So up to you. BUt I think the results for the Master in Advertisnig in DIT should be out by the middle of july. Keep fingers crossed :)

Hey thanks for the reply. how did u find out where u were on the reserve list??

• Advertisement

I was lucky to talk to a woman from the adminstration who had no problem telling me that place in the reserve list and was 5th, but whenever I called in the future to find out if there was a movement they wouldn't tell me the exact number. Go figure

@Get Cracking

Ok thanks! Not having any luck with getting info out of them! Not looking too good, but not to worry! Thanks for your help!

Advertisement