Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC 1O week course with FAS

Options
  • 21-06-2011 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Hows the going, contemplating doing this course in bishopstown, has anyone done it? any info on it appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

No, I haven't but I don't think you could go wrong. From personal experience with PLCs and PLC courses I think you will find that like most people you will really enjoy it. Also it increases your chances of employment (present or future) considerably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

yea im gonna do it myself next year, in a maintaince apprenticeship atm and looking at any job that comes up in maintainance they are looking for plc experience so would be good to have on the cv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

I served my time doing maintenance, only replaced plc's and even at that it was a very rare occasion if that happened never really touched on writing side of it well apart from in phase 6. The reason why i want to know if its worth it is ill either have to move to cork or drive up and down from tralee every day for the ten weeks. Cheers for the advice though,

Advertisement