If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG42LX6900

Options
  • 21-06-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Just looking for price and availability on an LG42LX6900.

Bought a Samsung LE40M86BD 3 & 1/2 years ago but screen has now gone. Would like to upgrade to 100Hz if you have any other recommendations.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Abbeycraic

Abbeycraic wrote: »
    Hi,

Just looking for price and availability on an LG42LX6900.

Bought a Samsung LE40M86BD 3 & 1/2 years ago but screen has now gone. Would like to upgrade to 100Hz if you have any other recommendations.

Thanks,

Paul

Just wondering if you any update on a price / availability on the above. Am sure you have been too busy sharpening the pencil, getting the best possible price. :):)
    Also as a side is it worth actually repairing the Samsung (half the screen is darker with clouding/blurring) ?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Paul

Sorry your question has been over looked:o

Give the lads in Richer a buzz on 04890 321 332 and I'm sure you will be well looked after - they have the latest (and best) price for you

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Abbey.

The 42LX6900 has now been finished for us.

I take it a 47" would be out of the question ? I have the LG 47LX6900 in stock which I can do as a one-off for £649.95. This has got all the same features as the 42".

Alternatively the new version of the 42"....is the LG 42LW450T. http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/42lw450u/lg-42lw450 but you drop the networking support in favour for passive 3D which means cheaper glasses.

We can get the slightly older 42LE5900 although this model is also just about to be replaced. This is £499.95 but it's an in-store only product so it would have to be collected in-store.

The 47LX6900 is the best deal at the minute which was £1100 !!!

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.