Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday Night Astro (8pm boals goals) ! sign up only read post 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

1 important question that I should have asked by now...

Where the hell am I going?

(not in life I mean, for footy tonight).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Friday 8.30pm
    here
    muffler wrote: »
    As stated above go right around the the roundabout and take the last turn off before the one for the dual carriageway. The little side road runs parallel with the carriageway so when you're driving along it you're heading back in the Lifford/Derry direction again.

Hopefully this link works for you. It shows the roundabout and the pitches

if you need any other help post a message :)

danniemcq wrote: »
    here

if you need any other help post a message :)

Ah right, so the turnoff for the NCT centre?

How much is it?

Friday 8.30pm
    Thats the one!

with 5 a side its 6 quid each, with 6 a side its a fiver

its 60 quid in total

Cheers

See yiz at 8

• Advertisement

It is 8 isn't it? :p

Friday 8.30pm
    DrPhilG wrote: »
    It is 8 isn't it? :p

aye and for every minute you are late you owe everyone on the field a pint :D

aye and for every minute you are late you owe everyone on the field a pint :D

So I should turn up at 20 past with a van full of beer and then run rings around youz all coz you're sloshed?

Friday 8.30pm
    So I should turn up at 20 past with a van full of beer and then run rings around youz all coz you're sloshed?

sounds fair :D

sounds fair :D

On reflection, I'm not that desperate to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 ireland1

Hi guys, where are you playing tonight? have you got a full house or is there room for one more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Friday 8.30pm
    ireland1 wrote: »
    Hi guys, where are you playing tonight? have you got a full house or is there room for one more?

Sorry ireland1 we have the 12 this week, there is also a game on thursday at 6.30 boals goals in letterkenny sign up is on this thread (<----click) or just keep an eye on here near the end of the week and stick your name on the list ;)

P.S. Changed the name of this and the other thread just to makes things a wee bit easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Friday 8.30pm
    ireland1 wrote: »

Looks like its full ..but keep checking the thread right up until 8 cos we have had last minute pull outs before!!

Also theres another thread on here for thursday night football put your name down for that if your intrested!!

Its at Boals Goals!

ah that's a shame - won't be able to make Thursday as work shifts and is unpredictable

well guys, anything stirring? has anyone pulled out?

Friday 8.30pm
    doesn't look like it but if you wanna pm me your number or text me on removed i'll let you know if anyone doesn't show up when we are out there.

not the ideal plan i know but its something

hi - cheers - will just keep an eye on here for now - live in ballybofey so even if someone didn't show up - would take me 15 mins to get there

Friday 8.30pm
    ah no worries :)

list for next week starts around 9 so get your name in early!

cheers - won't be able to put my name down early as I only find out on a friday night what my shifts are for the following week - but will keep an eye on things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Friday 8.30pm
    Wanna make sure I'm down for next week :P

1. IPAM
    Subs

• Advertisement

Friday 8.30pm
    1. IPAM
    2. Homer
    3. Homer +1
    4. BroganBoii
    Subs

Very doubtful for next week so I'll not put my name down. I'll be coming off a double shift so no fit state.

Not that I'll be in any fit state anyway after tonight's game. Not only am I a keeper by trade and not used to any running about at all, I'm also about 3 stone overweight. Playing outfield most of the night wasn't the best idea...

I'm lying on the couch now waiting for the wife to carry me to the shower, not sure she's up to the task.

Good game though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Friday 8.30pm
    Very doubtful for next week so I'll not put my name down. I'll be coming off a double shift so no fit state.

Not that I'll be in any fit state anyway after tonight's game. Not only am I a keeper by trade and not used to any running about at all, I'm also about 3 stone overweight. Playing outfield most of the night wasn't the best idea...

I'm lying on the couch now waiting for the wife to carry me to the shower, not sure she's up to the task.

Good game though!
    1. IPAM
    2. Homer
    3. Homer +1
    4. BroganBoii
    5. oranbhoy67
    Subs

dont worry drphil the 1st weeks are the worst - the 1st especially!! great game tonight lads really enjoyed it!

Friday 8.30pm

Good game though!

Banned from ever playing in goals again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Friday 8.30pm
    Good for next week.

1. IPAM
    2. Homer
    3. Homer +1
    4. BroganBoii
    5. 0lordy
    Subs

Friday 8.30pm
    1. IPAM
    2. Homer
    3. Homer +1
    4. BroganBoii
    5. 0lordy
    6. danniemcq
    Subs

wonder will muff junior be alright after getting a tiny bang on his shinguards....

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Good game though!

I'm 3 over, suck it up man! :p

Friday 8.30pm
    even with all that skin taken from your legs and knees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

even with all that skin taken from your legs and knees?
    Used to be 4 over ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Good game though!

I know how you feel Dr, this was my forth week and still taking me a week to recover from the last, my legs are really suffering the last couple of weeks! don't know how many stone i am overweight, but its a fair bit anyways.
    But every game helps.

was a good game, our side seemed to be making a great come back but just lost out in da end

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement