Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellers in Ennis

• 21-06-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Hey all, apologies if this has been asked before, i did a search and couldn't really find much. Basically, I'm not that familiar with Ennis, but I will be there tomorrow and need to get a present. I'm looking for a nice necklace/chain for someone in their early twenties. Can anyone recommend jewellers in Ennis that would stock somewhat contemporary jewellery and aren't crazy expensive! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

For someone in their 20's, I'd recommend Seoidin, O'Connell Street and Seoidin Eile, Abbey Street.

I love Collins Jewellers in O'Connell Street but I'm a little older than 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Excellent shop: Seoidin, O'Connell Street, http://seoidin021257.ocnk.biz/

Not only the celtic stuff, but a lot of other designs as well: Celtic Pzazz, Parnell Street, http://celticpzazz.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Thank you both, I had a look at the Seoidin website and it seems very expensive :eek: is everything like that or are there cheaper pieces instore? Is that jewellers near Tesco any good?

Thank you both, I had a look at the Seoidin website and it seems very expensive :eek: is everything like that or are there cheaper pieces instore? Is that jewellers near Tesco any good?
    Seoidin have cheaper jewellery in store, the stuff on the website is mainly handmade pieces the owner has made so they are very very expensive. Carraig Donn in O'Connell's Square often have nice pieces too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

The shop across from the Dunnes entrance (Serano, I think) has lovely jewellery that isn't too expensive, and quite quirky sometimes, worth having a look!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

Hey all, apologies if this has been asked before, i did a search and couldn't really find much. Basically, I'm not that familiar with Ennis, but I will be there tomorrow and need to get a present. I'm looking for a nice necklace/chain for someone in their early twenties. Can anyone recommend jewellers in Ennis that would stock somewhat contemporary jewellery and aren't crazy expensive! Thanks :)
    I got a lovely Sterling silver wrist bangle, beautifully designed in the beleek shop for 75 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

Seoidin have a second shop also on abbey street where they do items for people in their teen's early 20's. The shop is next to the abbey and before the Queen's.

Sonz wrote: »
    Seoidin have a second shop also on abbey street where they do items for people in their teen's early 20's. The shop is next to the abbey and before the Queen's.
    That's Seoidin Eile, and their in the old Mulqueen's Florist shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

seoiden is gorgeous also if you want something a bit different sacred earth do gorgeous stones on necklaces if that makes sense. they are in the barrack st, near the cathedral. that place across from dunnes would be good for younger (teens/20s) and reasonable.

Advertisement