Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech Panel - what bellbox

Options
  • 21-06-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been given a Aritech cd72 panel and keypads, I don't have a bellbox, do I have to get an aritech bell box? Would any other kind do?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any global SABB will do.
    I would recommend the Pyronix Delta Bell .

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

Thanks, I installed a couple of aritech systems in the past the wireing of the bell box was a bit of a head wrecker, Is it straight wiring this SABB to the aritech panel?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Very straightforward.
    When you get the SABB if you have any problems post up the connections & we can tell you where each goes to on the CD72.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

AdrianR wrote: »
    Is it straight wiring this SABB to the aritech panel?

This might help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

KoolKid wrote: »
    Any global SABB will do.
    I would recommend the Pyronix Delta Bell .
    You've changed your tune.
    Deltabells are a good box but don't too good with a blank cover

• Advertisement

Ours would be screened ofcourse. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jd6677

Jnealon wrote: »
    You've changed your tune.
    Deltabells are a good box but don't too good with a blank cover

Have to agree with James, they really look cheap with the white blank cover.
    They look a millions times better with a screened cover. It’s also a very visible bellbox with the backlight set on and flashing led’s.

JD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Just came online looking for some advice on fitting a new bell to my Aritech CS350 and see this thread... might try get one.

Sorry for ignorance... but is "screened" mean printed? I have a friend in the printing business and he can do me an outdoor label with branding of my choice.

Guessing these are a straight forward replacement of the existing box which is there since day one?

Last thing... where can I get the above bell and what's the damage on one?

The original installer is charging €188 to supply and fit new bell:eek:

Thanks for help.

Paddy

Screening is printing.
    Take a look at the suppliers sticky to source these.
    Condor and Beacon have them.

Just came online looking for some advice on fitting a new bell to my Aritech CS350 and see this thread... might try get one.

Sorry for ignorance... but is "screened" mean printed? I have a friend in the printing business and he can do me an outdoor label with branding of my choice.

Guessing these are a straight forward replacement of the existing box which is there since day one?

Last thing... where can I get the above bell and what's the damage on one?

The original installer is charging €188 to supply and fit new bell:eek:

Thanks for help.

Paddy

If you get your friend to screen print a sticker for the bell, get him to do it on clear plastic. Looks a lot better. Expect to pay an installer between 125-135Euro for it to be added to you system you have installed.

Here is a diagram for if you decide to self install the bell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

There is a comprehensive list of wiring diagrams that come with the deltabell.

Best advice, read the manual and remember to connect the battery

The comprehensive list of wiring diagrams that came with the deltabell Plus I got did not show connections for connecting to Astec, CS350 or the CD72.

Hopefully they will be of use to the OP if he decides to install the external bell himself.

Advertisement