Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef USA (Season 2)

Options
  • 18-06-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭

The US Masterchef is blooming awful..

.. I watched it last year and quite enjoyed it.

But it has unmistakably the three worst judges possible - Gordon Ramsay who's now a fecking parody of himself, Joe Bastianich who tried to look intense and unsatisfied with everything on screen (but comes across looking like a sour faced arsehole) and Graham Elliot who always tries to find the best in everything and comes across as looking way out of his league on this show.

As Gordon would so bluntly put it.. "shame!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Basq wrote: »
    The US Masterchef is blooming awful..

.. I watched it last year and quite enjoyed it.

But it has unmistakably the three worst judges possible - Gordon Ramsay who's now a fecking parody of himself, Joe Bastianich who tried to look intense and unsatisfied with everything on screen (but comes across looking like a sour faced arsehole) and Graham Elliot who always tries to find the best in everything and comes across as looking way out of his league on this show.

As Gordon would so bluntly put it.. "shame!"

I'm really dissappointed! I was thinking about downloading US Masterchef as i'm assuming that won't be shown over here. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't waste your time Dinkie..

.. the NZ Masterchef wasn't bad actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The US one is watchable enough.... they have a good mix of contestants this year (including two people who are incredible cocky and who'll be fun to watch crash and burn). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah I don't care what you say, its fun this year.
    Suzy and Max are so cocky, it's ridiculous (and everyone knows it).
    The fun thing is, they can actually cook!

Shows like this need memorable characters (something the UK Masterchef was seriously missing this year) and this show has them.

Don't dismiss it because of dour Joe and Gordon.

Advertisement