Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork GAA Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Horse84

Ah ****e where was that on? Didn't hear about it

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭CorkonianRebel

Cork did very well but it looked like we were going back to our old ways with the hand passing in parts of the second half.

K O'Halloran - 9
    C Dorman - 5
    E Cadogan - 6.5
    N Galvin - 2
    J Loughrey - 7
    A Cronin - 5
    T Clancy - 5
    A Walsh - 5.5
    F Goold - 4
    J O'Rourke - 5.5
    P Kerrigan - 5
    M Collins - 4
    D Goulding - 7.5
    B Hurley - 7.5
    J Hayes - 7
    D Og Hodnett - 6.5
    C O'Neill - 7
    R Deane - 5
    A O'Sullivan - 5

All and all I was delighted I went to the match, first time seeing Cork play live since Donegal AI semi final 2012. The management seem to be doing things right. I just hope we don't seen Cork playing the hand passing game when the pressure is put on in championship.

If we meet Dublin in championship will we beat them?

When I first read this post, I thought they were the number of times each player handpassed not their ratings! I was wondering how do you do half of a handpass!:D So Im a bit stupid there !

Just for the record what were Colm O Neill's injuries? I know they were Cruciate ligaments injuries but were they 2 on the same leg? Someone said there were 3 injuries :confused: I had a cruciate ligament injury too playing hurling and football when I was younger and it took me ages to get my leg perfect again. Mind you, stupidly I played on after I got injured so I did more damage but it did heal so its great to see him back playing again as he is a phenomenal player.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

3 cruciates.. 2 on the same knee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

Cork u21 team v clare tonight
    Gary minihane
    Colm coleman
    Eoin symth
    Cian buckley
    Darragh brosnan
    Killan burke
    Colm barry
    Richard cahalane
    Michael collins
    Daniel mangan
    Shane o keoffe
    Cormac walsh

Pa white
    Paul virgo
    Kevin o keoffe

subs:

Dara Macsweeney
    Barra O Connell
    Alan Denehhey
    Pa herihly
    David Geary
    Anthony Spillane
    A cold ,very wet mallow ,tonight,Cork ist challenge match against an intercounty team ,in 2014 new season at u21.

I didnt know many of the Clare lads ,,but bar Gleasson and morley,no real big names as a lot of there lads are with the senior team for Sunday and a lot had a break from there fitzgibbon cup team.

Also cadogan,o shea,sugre,cahalane,colm spillane have yet to join our Cork team.Killan o Connor ,injured,trevor Horgan in a munster b football final replay friday night,and Dillon Cahill injured for the next while were out.Cork had a panel of 40,and it is due to be cut etc in a few months.Third challenge match,played Ucc,and killeagh also.
    Pa callaghan unlikey to play with the u21 team this year ,as he is focusing on getting fully fit with Ballyhea.Superb form the weekend in a league game ,1-9 out of teams 1-14 .

Dillons brother Ian Cahill,savage talent,on the Cork u17 team is out for the next month also with a hand injury.

Clare are behind cork as there main training is just started since March,as they start later.

A low scoring game,5 to 4 at half time ,and then we won 12 to 7.
    Good intensity,even before throw in ,the ref had to have a word with a few,clare with jerry o connor and moloney ,there ,had a sweeper system.
    Its even in challenge games now.A lot closer than the score line suggested.

Kevin o keoffe 6 points,4 frees,and anthony spillane ,superb when ucc beaten by ul in the freshers q final i was at two weeks ago that i posted photos,and teams,match report ,in fitzgibbon cup thread ,got two great points in the half he played.Won a lot of ball.

Cormac walsh ucc panelists in the fitz cupgot two points,and paul virgo midelton a point ,a cit panelist in saturdays final and club player year team last year got a few.

Eoin smyth ,blackrock,at full back,played very good,a centre back with club,and Killane burke u21 and senior county midelton winner,was the cork senior panel(not now)
    was very good tonight,and great fast hurling,awesome touch at centre back.

Colm barry,and brosnan of brian dillions immense,with cian buckley,a half forward at senior with Na piasraigh haveing a good game at corner back.

Kevin o keoffe and virgo with walsh hurled a lot of the ball up front,while pa herihly and spillane were good when they came on as subs.

In relation to Cork hurling,Cork intermediates are training also,had a game against kilkenny in kilkenny and beat them cork intermediates 3-12 kk to 12.I really do believe with Liam hayes a top coach,they will win the Munster Intermediate this year,very unlucky to be beaten in thurles by a point by a super Tippeary team.
    A good run out for them.

Speaking of Intermediate ,Alan frahill O connor superb in youghal club and munster intermediate glory ,is out injured til May at the earliest,and they will miss him hughely against a rejuvenated Newtownshandrum in the Cork County in the coming weeks in the 1st round game.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,146 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

For anyone who may have missed it

Larry Tompkins was on Laochra Gael last night. Sean Og is meant to be next weekend

http://www.tg4.ie/en/player.html

• Advertisement

Paudie O Sullivan wont play for Cork this year,i heard,from a reliable scource.
    He will be doing very well to play club hurling.That second operation set him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Archer3083

I'd just like to give a direct quote from Brian Cuthbert that appeared in the Examiner yesterday concerning dual stars Aidan Walsh and Eoin Cadogan.

It reads, "We'll facilitate it and we'll see if it can work or not. If it can't work then it stops but if it can it works".

I have said in previous posts that I didn't think Cuthbert had the authority to put a stop to dual players initially when he took over management, and up to the Dublin game on Saturday I would still have said that Cuthbert lacked the authority to demand of his players to pick one sport and one sport only. The game against Dublin has done alot for Cuthbert's reputation. He's proven he's capable of toppling the All-Ireland champions. That game on Saturday will be a sign to players that Cuthbert knows what he's doing, and that the players can trust him. The timing of those remarks in the Examiner may indicate that Cuthbert now knows that he's not far away from having the authority to demand of players that they choose one sport, and one sport only. Previously, he was wide open on the topic. This is the first time that I've heard in an interview or seen it written in print that Cuthbert has had any negative attitude to dual stars.

Incidentally, Davy Fitzgerald hasn't been able to stop Podge Collins lining out for the Clare footballers in the league, very tough situation when you consider Collins' father is trainer of the Clare footballers.

The Cork Senior Football team to play Derry in Sunday's Allianz Leagues double-header at Páirc Uí Rinn will line out as follows:

1. Ken O’Halloran (Bishopstown)
    2. Alan Cronin (Nemo Rangers)
    3. Michael Shields (St. Finbarr’s)
    4. Tomás Clancy (Fermoy)
    5. James Loughrey (Mallow)
    6. Tom Clancy (Clonakilty)
    7. Kevin O’Driscoll (Tadhg MacCárthaigh)
    8. Fintan Goold (Macroom)
    9. Andrew O’Sullivan (Castletownbere)
    10. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
    11. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
    12. John O’Rourke (Carbery Rangers)
    13. Daniel Goulding (Éire Óg)
    14. Brian Hurley (Castlehaven)
    15. John Hayes (Carbery Rangers)

Subs
    16. David Hanrahan (Douglas)
    17. John McLoughlin (Kanturk)
    18. Jamie Wall (Kilbrittain)
    19. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
    20. Micheál O Laoire (Naomh Abán)
    21. Barry O’Driscoll (Nemo Rangers)
    22. Colm O’Driscoll (Tadhg MacCárthaigh)
    23. Donal Og Hodnett (O’Donovan Rossa)
    24. Donncha O’Connor (Ballydesmond)
    25. Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough)
    26. Patrick Kelly (Ballincollig)

Brian Cuthbert has made four changes to the team that beat Dublin on Saturday night. Captain Michael Shields returns from injury to replace Eoin Cadogan, who is with the hurlers this weekend, as is Aidan Walsh. All the U21 players, including Conor Dorman, are unavailable due to Championship commitments (they play Kerry on Wednesday 12th in the Munster Championship). Tomás Clancy moves to corner back in place of the injured Noel Galvin, who picked up a hamstring strain in the Dublin game, while Tom Clancy (Clonakilty) returns to the side following his recovery from an injury picked up in the win over Kildare. Kevin O'Driscoll comes into the half-back line, with Andrew O'Sullivan replacing Aidan Walsh at mid-field.

There's more good news on the injury front, as Patrick Kelly returns to the panel following a long injury lay-off, and Donncha O'Connor has also recovered. Damien Cahalane and Jamie O'Sullivan continue to make good progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭slingerz

Jamie Wall an interesting addition to the panel. Have to say that for me he hasnt shown the required form on the football field perhaps Cuthbert is going back to his time with the minors

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Delighted to hear Kelly is back training. Marvellous player.

• Advertisement

Excellent team in the circumstances bar Midfield,couldnt faul it.Hayes had to stary.Must like kerrigan put two games together.

Its meant to be wet Sunday,and i hope it is ,as a wet and heavy day is just what kerrigan and hayes need,to see have there grit,focus,that will,when it pisses out of the heavens,the ball is like an ice cube-a cold win blows up the back neck ,and they wont have any such space,like saturday,a tight pairc u rinn,and a big physical derry team up the centre with pace on the flanks,just what the doctor orderded.

Hayes and kerrigan were truly superb,and we all all know they have the talent.Its the resience to dog it out,when its not a free flowing game,lynch and mcgraigue and co will hit hard,and im not bothered if hayes and kerrigan dont score much,my Want is they show,demand for the ball,make run,and put in a solid shift of workate and honesty on and off the ball.If they do that i am happy .
    As once they do that,both have such talent it will come to the fore.

We had no options at corner back,as i said Galvin was injured,and that of course hindered him saturday,as thats the same hamstring,that he had the last 4 weeks and missed the mcgrath cup final.

I had feared Mcloughlin was going to start.Clancy ismt a corner back but he will be f4ne against Mcfaul.
    Great choice .
    Thats its fair to say is Mcloughlins card marked well and truly.Wasnt used as a sub ,the last day,and not even for sunday.He is a sub sunday as Crowley,galvin are out,and cadogan.

Make no mistake when jamie sul is back ,he wont make the panel in may.Geuiney thanks to the lad,for hes effort and endeavour ,but fair play to Cuthbhert ,was correct in that regard.

O driscoll is no where near a starter,with 6 ahead of him ,but give him the game against Derry.

Midfield,is the one aera i am not happy with at all at all.People will now acknowlegde ,i was right when i said since Novemeber ,cuthbhert doesnt favour Deane and is lets be honest,treating him woefully,and while he is giving everyone else fair game,he is totally ignoring Deane and Laoire.

What is worse is they favour the Butcher ahead of him.

He has started 6/7 games and was a sub last satuturday.
    Deane was completey left out of the October panel,then we is was brought in ,got one start v westmeath and as the statics Cleary Showed outplayed the Butcher in hes debut ,and then he is left on the bench for the Dublin game.

Fair point hda wanted gould with walsh in that game.Thats grand.But he blantantly,doesnt play the lad ,then against Derry when he is clearly a much better option ,than Gould or the Butcher ,and would be fine on Mark lynch who could have too much for the Butcher.

I said it here ,that Cuthbert had a blinded loyalty towards Butcher and he was set in stone to start in Midfield in May.He is Cuthberts favourite player ,easy to see with all the chances he got.A cat only has 9 lives.Butcher has had numerous chances in hes 3 terms with Cork.

I had huge hope after staurday ,we would be formiddable in the Championhip,that ,hope is tapered by the fact its walsh and the butcher for Kerry.Not only will we get cleaned out in primary possesion ,Walsh and more so the butcher will just kick wasteful ball away and our turnovers will sky rocket.

And the problem is ,which is a woeful,woefual call by Cuthbhert,is Deane gets deprived of badly needed game time ,like laoire ,and momentum ,as you can hardy throw them in against O shea and gibbons in Castlebar and hit the ground running.

Tyroyne midfield is a huge test,at least that is at home .Kerry them away from home.

Deane wont be started by cuthbhert against Mayo.Its fair to say that Walshs partner is likey to be the butcher ,if not Gould who isnt doing enough ,and isnt no where near what we need in the championship.

Why oh why have Deane and Laoire on the panel,if you dont play them.
    Somebody posted here i was a bit extreme in my opinions regards Deane not on the panel???

Am i being extreme now??If deane and he is not injured ,is fit why is not the Cork Junior all ireland medal winning captain,the teams player of the year ,superb at u21 against Dublin in 2012,made cork club team of the year ,destroyed Maher and Moran in tralee for tralee it ,super debut against Kildare ,is being overlooked ,but overlooked for a player that in 5 starts has been average at best ,and clearly overshone by Deane in the Kildare game???

Im not an extremist,but a realist,realistic to know Cuthbhert clearly isnt a fan of Deane.

Shields will bring stabilty at 3,and clancy at centreback will be fine.

The forward 6,deserve to start,but i would like Hodnett ,and Kelly go get game time in the second half.
    Kelly and Colm are guaranteed to get 15 minutes at least in that game.

I wouldnt rush Colm back ,and yes he has to play in all surfaces,but that surface in aeras can be dodgdy at times ,and personally speaking,i wouldnt play him at all,would save for Pairc u caoimh ,or Castlebar that looked in good nick sunday.

Jamie wall is much better that kevin o driscoll,i take it you Sligerz,didnt watch much u21 football the last two years,he was outstanding.
    If anything hindered him,it was playing hurling,for Mary 1and Cork u21 and intermediate hurlers.

Fine talent,could make it but wont,too much competion for one spot.

Your a gas man to talk about standards.

Same fella told me liam shorten and mcloughlin and eoin keane were intercounty standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭ciarriaithuaidh

Jamie wall is much better that kevin o driscoll,i take it you Sligerz,didnt watch much u21 football the last two years,he was outstanding.
    If anything hindered him,it was playing hurling,for Mary 1and Cork u21 and intermediate hurlers.

Fine talent,could make it but wont,too much competion for one spot.

Your a gas man to talk about standards.

Same fella told me liam shorten and mcloughlin and eoin keane were intercounty standard.

Jamie Wall's form these past 18 months has gone well downhill from his first year under 21 as far as I can see. He was very poor and replaced in the Under 21 final last year and was no more than middling against Kerry, Tipp and Cavan.

You're being a bit arrogantly dismissive of other people's opinion's when they conflict with your own I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭slingerz

Jamie Wall's form these past 18 months has gone well downhill from his first year under 21 as far as I can see. He was very poor and replaced in the Under 21 final last year and was no more than middling against Kerry, Tipp and Cavan.

You're being a bit arrogantly dismissive of other people's opinion's when they conflict with your own I have to say.

Perhaps he doesnt watch as much football as he claims to himself.

First question is where was Wall last year even with the Juniors? Would Rory O'Sullivan be deserving of a chance just as much.

FWIW Shorten was up with the top scorers in the club championship which is all he could do to put himself in the shop window. Similarly with Eoin Keane, he deserves a chance at both codes as in football at least he is the equal of Butcher, Deane, O'Laoire etc.

Your the guy who wouldnt have John Hayes near a team a few weeks ago. He didnt do too badly last weekend though did he

Kerry man ,lets get one thing F**cking crystal clear,that same lad has ,constantly sniped ,at me over the last few months,when i made it perfect clear i was against dual players, some certain lads starting.

My post is simply gaa related to Wall.
    My point with him has got nothing to you with do.Fair enough you want play snow white ,and you have done in the past ,and acted as a self appointed mediator,and i have listened to you in the past.I have no problem with you lad,grown to respect you ,don't get involved in something that doesnt concern you,though with Respect.

And yes you probably will laud me with praise,on the one hand in your next post yet try and make your point,id much prefer if you didnt get involved in things that dont concern you.Thanks.

Regards wall,yes by he own standards last year in one game,wasnt at hes best ,but considering the lads unavaible a good man to have,and could do a job at corner back,as he has pace ,if required.Thats the main reason he is there,he isnt a starter ahead of dorman,clancy,crowley,brian o driscoll ,or cahalane etc.
    Driscoll could go to 4 if we had injuries,wall at 7.Mcloughlin isnt an option ,and i think they realise that,and thats why wall is called up late.

Who is better than him for Sunday?no one.

I would of been at a cork u21 football challenge match last night,but i was at a hurling challenge instead
    Re slingerz ,i go to more matches than you would ever dream bout ,drove 40 miles last night just to go cork u21 challege match ,in the pissing rain and ccoldld,while you a spooefer and a bluffer,in gaa terms,havent got a clue in terms of what is required for senior intercounty and your clueless ,opinion of players exposes you ,and that attuide you have ,is what ruined cork teams past and present ,picking average medicore club players for cork.

I exposed your rubbish re shorten,many timer,do you want me to do so again???

He would struggle ,and just about make the cork juniors.I told you them there was ten better forwards than him.
    I could nane 15 you want.
    Take your head and your club bias view out of the sand.is no where near this level,oh god,he got 1 point last year league v donegal.

Keane your ,making yourself foolish now.A lot and every single ,poster here agress he lacks pace,some have a difference of opinion re is a full back.

Everyone says he isnt an intercounty half back as he lacks pace.So with your inept brainstorming anaylis how is fast enough for midfield in football.ENLIghten me,please.

You said john mcloughlin while you didnt rate him ,was the best option cork had.Exposed that was.

Yes i said that re hayets.And he was superb saturday ,but he has always been hit and miss and consistency,hes big concern.

And yes i still wouldnt start him ahead of goulding,doc,hurley,and Colm.

Dont sit on the fence now ,who would you drop for hayes.

And i aint a bluffer like you.You posted match by match updates of a macroom schools game a few wks ago ,as if you were at hpt.Those same updates were on cork gaa twitter.I asked you several times for the teams,a big crowd ??etc you couldnt answer,you werent there.

No problem you had to twitter ,and couldnt go to the match ,but say that ,dont use second hand information ,and protray you were there when you werent.

I never had time with respect,soley in gaa ,for bluffers and spoofers.

Shall post photos of cork v clare u21 last night later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭ciarriaithuaidh

TTM, you are way over the top man. Calm down a bit.

Fair enough, you have an onging battle with another poster..I have no hand or part in that.
    However, I'm not listening to this "none of your business" talk when it comes to general discussion. This is a public forum, you put your views out there, as do I and if there are disagreements we make our cases..reasonably one would hope.

I disagreed with your statement on Wall (and by the way, it wasn't 1 game..he wasn't great in ANY under 21 game last year,by his own standards.) and the tone you took in that one post and you fly off the handle. Not the first time it has happened either. You can make your points in a better manner is all I'm saying.

slingerz wrote: »
    Perhaps he doesnt watch as much football as he claims to himself.

First question is where was Wall last year even with the Juniors? Would Rory O'Sullivan be deserving of a chance just as much.

FWIW Shorten was up with the top scorers in the club championship which is all he could do to put himself in the shop window. Similarly with Eoin Keane, he deserves a chance at both codes as in football at least he is the equal of Butcher, Deane, O'Laoire etc.

Your the guy who wouldnt have John Hayes near a team a few weeks ago. He didnt do too badly last weekend though did he
    It's always going to come down to a manager's own personal attitude to a player. Some managers love certain types of players, and others don't. GAA isn't unusual in that regard. Of the players you've mentioned there I wouldn't have any faith in O'Laoire. Yes he's promising, but I don't like players that are that bit light weight in terms of physicality. That's my opinion of that player. He could turn out to be a star and the best player that Cork have ever seen, but if I was manager, I'd probably never give him a chance. Another manager would see it differently, and be a genius to have discovered a talent like that. Some times it just comes down to a manager's own preferences. Counihan preferred big athletic men, Cuthbert prefers more mobile players.

On the subject of John Hayes, he had a good first half. He didn't do much wrong, but it was one good half of football. It was a very open game the last night, each teams offenses were on top in the first half, defenses improved in the second and cut the scoring down, so it's hard to judge a player in what was regarded by many as having the feeling of a challenge game. I'd like to see more of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Indie.

Kerry man ,lets get one thing F**cking crystal clear,that same lad has ,constantly sniped ,at me over the last few months,when i made it perfect clear i was against dual players, some certain lads starting.

Over reaction much? Lad this is a discussion forum. You cant react like this every time someone doesn't agree with you. A lot of lads here agree with your posts, others dont. Your opinionated so that's only natural. But to go on the defensive every time is a bit much. You call people out over their posts and react like this when they do the same. Its a forum, not your personal blog.

Your the one to talk.You have shot plenty down here with one line posts in the past.I always love guy like ye.
    Dont give it,if ye cant it .
    That lad has sniped for months and jumped on the bandawagon of others ,to make pointgs.Hes opiion is fine,but hes posts i ,expose.Its like you say a pubilc forum ,entiled my opinion as you say.

I always stand by and willing to always debate my point,hence its not a blog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Indie.

Your the one to talk.You have shot plenty down here with one line posts in the past.I always love guy like ye.
    Dont give it,if ye cant it .
    That lad has sniped for months and jumped on the bandawagon of others ,to make pointgs.Hes opiion is fine,but hes posts i ,expose.Its like you say a pubilc forum ,entiled my opinion as you say.

I always stand by and willing to always debate my point,hence its not a blog.

One line posts? I don't have time to write essays like yourself if that's what your saying. And i personally wouldn't degrade a lads post for the sake of it. But that's besides the point.

You make it out that some posters have a personal vendetta against you. You exposed his posts? Just tone it down a bit, these outbursts seem like a recurring theme. It's not you against the world.

Cork v clare u21 hurling last night

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Mayo supporter here lads,I was very surprised to see Aidan Walsh togging out on Saturday night.Thought he'd decided to concentrate on the hurling this year?Was it due to the fact it was weekend off for the hurlers?
    Top top midfielder,prefer if Cork did'nt have him in their line up for the Paddy's weekend fixture.
    Cork are looking very good for a serious run in the championship this year.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Mayo supporter here lads,I was very surprised to see Aidan Walsh togging out on Saturday night.Thought he'd decided to concentrate on the hurling this year?Was it due to the fact it was weekend off for the hurlers?
    Top top midfielder,prefer if Cork did'nt have him in their line up for the Paddy's weekend fixture.
    Aidan Walsh and Eoin Cadogan are dual players this year and are supposed to be involved with the footballers and the hurlers. I posted a quote from Monday's Exmainer that suggested that Cuthbert isn't entirely happy with this arrangement, and he may put a stop to it if it's not working out. No manager wants any of his players to be playing another sport, even if it is another sport in the GAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭denishurley

seligehgit wrote: »

The dual players have a set scheduled, I'm fairly sure that they'll be playing against Mayo

FAO of Denis Hurley
    Hi Denis

I was just wondering ,as you would have a lot of knowlege ,in Cork Gaa,how you would rate Cork u21 hurling chances this year and how you would rate Our Manager Pat kennelly,as in terms of beating Wat erford ,and just even winning a Munster title.

By the way you had a very good article re the removal of cards in Hurling a few weeks ago

Kind regards tkms1

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭denishurley

Thanks for that, unfortunately I wouldn't be too confident of beating Waterford, and certainly not of winning Munster.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

Any idea who was playing for the Cork Intermediates v KK TTM1?

The dual players have a set scheduled, I'm fairly sure that they'll be playing against Mayo
    I thought so too, but I don't think they have a firm agreement in place. In that article that appeared in the Exmainer yesterday, John Fogarty reported that Cuthbert had not reached a firm conclusion with JBM about the availability of dual players for Cork's home double-header against Derry and Offaly.

I've attached the article. Quality isn't great from my phone, but you can still read it.

• Advertisement

Thanks Denis

Geuinely now,i do have great time for your articles,patriculary your harty cup and fitzgibbon cup and sigerson cup coverage,and yourself and Eammon Murphy and Barry O Donovan and Sarah O Donovan are writers I have a lot of respect for ,and the only reasons I buy The Echo Regulary.

I admire yere honesty .The single quality a journalist must hape.And by your answer,you have that.

I am the same,i would give us no chance,with what i saw last night(yes just 1)game but what i saw and information i hear,it could be a long two years.

Roll on the football next week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement