Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Evening with Henry Rollins- Aug 24th Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Even though i enjoyed last night, thought Henry was class as usual, i have to say i found the venue + the crowd horribly distracting. In the raised seating area it was very annoying everytime someone got up to go to the jacks, every 5 minutes you get the crash of raised seats, empty cans being knocked over, followed some pr*ck pounding down the creaking stairs. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Even though i enjoyed last night, thought Henry was class as usual, i have to say i found the venue + the crowd horribly distracting. In the raised seating area it was very annoying everytime someone got up to go to the jacks, every 5 minutes you get the crash of raised seats, empty cans being knocked over, followed some pr*ck pounding down the creaking stairs. :mad:

I have to agree with this. People seemed to get very restless at one point there seemed like hoards of people coming in and out.

Great gig though!

Advertisement