Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eyrecourt Boat Jumble

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Let's try this thread again eh?

BOARDS.IE REMINDER:
    You must seek our permission before carrying out any commercial activity on Boards.ie. Any person or company attempting to advertise or otherwise promote themselves who has not been authorised by us will have their user accounts banned and their posts deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

These are one of the good guys dnme:D they help out a lot of people here and other forums with picking the right cleaning products for their boats even if you don't buy from them they will still help you out. Hopefully you will be using them soon enough for the final polish :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I'd say they changed their name to help spread the name of the new business.
    I don't know them and have not used their product yet nor have I seen them trying to push their product here or on other forums I just know they offer free advice to those who need it so for that reason and the fact that they know what they are talking about I pass on their name to people that need that type of service.
    I think you even got some advice from them under a different name in the past :D

Back on topic, like you said I find most of the boat jumbles full of new gear with very little jumble so I think I'll stick to ebay and the internet the biggest boat jumble sale of all.:D and I'm a sucker for old merc's.
    DSC00827.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭dnme

Yeah, from my little experience of boat jumbles and from what I've read and been told by others...boat jumbles are little more than mini trade shows now. Mostly dealers practicing target marketing :confused:

Have to say, I was thinking of heading to Galway, but the way he jumped on this thread and spouted the whole dealer line, made me rethink. How did you know who he was if he was using a brand new username? Nevermind, no answer required.

Advertisement