Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very strange

Options
  • 21-06-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Found an out of date copy of the Northside People folded up in a square posted through our letterbox today. Our neighbours had same thing. Im thinking it is someone casing the place - anyone else get one? We are in the Grove.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

i got the wicklow times delivered today also folded in a square and the last couple of weeks. I saw the guy delivering them .Maybe there was a mix up in printers that went unnoticed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Yeah the folks up in Stillorgan received the Northside people two weeks in a row recently, i struggle to believe that no one noticed before or during delivering them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Would they go to the trouble of actually posting a newspaper though? Could they not just have one small bag of newspapers and pretend to post them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

d31b0y wrote: »
    Would they go to the trouble of actually posting a newspaper though? Could they not just have one small bag of newspapers and pretend to post them?
    Might be posting them then coming back to see if its been taken from the doorway?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Jammyc wrote: »
    Might be posting them then coming back to see if its been taken from the doorway?
    Exactly. But yes perhaps it was an admin error as now that you mention it, we didnt get the Wicklow Times this week and we always do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Tomato wrote: »
    Exactly. But yes perhaps it was an admin error as now that you mention it, we didnt get the Wicklow Times this week and we always do.

Alert over :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Testingtimes

I get the paper everyweek - same time like clock work. Gave it back a few tomes cause I don't want it. Don't want to put up one of them signs. Do you think if I called them they would stop delivery. Seems to be polish lads delivering and not sure if I just ask them to stop that they would. When I lived in UK you registered non delivery - but say that easier with post codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I can't imagine your could unregister like that. As far as I know, they don't have any specific addresses to deliver to. They just stick one through every mailbox.

Advertisement