Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted for Dublin Celtic Rock Group

Options
  • 21-06-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been playing the tin whistle for a few years, and after many weeks of no prospect of work and busking to make a few bob, I decided to try and get a band of like-minded musicians together, have the craic and hopefully get a few gigs!!

I have a strong interest in Irish music, and I'm looking to set up an instrumental celtic rock group, with Irish traditional music fused with rock. I also have a fiddle and bodhán player on board at the moment. We are looking for a variety of trad musicians that play instruments such as accordion, banjo, uilleann pipes, flute, guitar, etc. as well as musicians who play drums, bass and electric guitar.

We are looking to create a sound similar to bands like Wolfstone, Gaelic Storm and Electric Ceilí. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OM7Ubqee3U

We are based in Dublin 7 and all in our 20's. If you are interested and would like to get involved, send a PM or you can contact us at gpmtroy@gmail.com

Thanks, look forward to hearing from ya!! :D

Advertisement