Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby store in Galway?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Looking for a baby store in Galway. I only know Smyths do baby stuff and Mothercare both of which I have tried but just wondering if there is anywhere else before myself and my sister in law trek to Dublin.

Looking to get a good few items - first baby and all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Bella Baby in Oranmore.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

What are you looking for? Clothes, Toys, buggy, cot....etc! It might help others to help you ;)

Edit: Just seen the last bit on your post. Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

http://www.littledreamers.ie/ in Ballybrit
    http://www.babyworld.ie/home.htm in Castlegar
    http://www.littleangels.ie/ in Terryland

You can also try TK Max down town they do alot of baby stuff. Happy shopping and congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Thanks guys - it's my sister-in-law who is pregnant however!

Looking for cot, buggy/travel system, changing station, the works really. Also if anyone knows if any of those baby shops allow you to pay off bit by bit on your items or pay a deposit and pay the rest at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

ourtrail wrote: »
    Thanks guys - it's my sister-in-law who is pregnant however!

Looking for cot, buggy/travel system, changing station, the works really. Also if anyone knows if any of those baby shops allow you to pay off bit by bit on your items or pay a deposit and pay the rest at a later date.

I'd say babyworld out in Castlegar would, they are a small family owned shop. That's where I got most of my stuff from. Even try and get a good discount on the total cost aswell.

Try argos aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 GalwayGirl2011

Try online4baby it's through eBay. They have great deals, it's in sterling but they deliver and it's works out far cheaper then paying for same stuff in shops. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Little Dreamers take a deposit and you can pay it off in a few installments, which is handy because they're stuff is pretty pricey so you'd need the time to do that!

Little Angels is good, kiddicare.co.uk is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. We ended up going to All4Baby on the Tuam road, I think its only new, we only found it by chance as I had to pull in to take a call! Got all the bits that we needed, there was a sale on and were allowed pay in installments so we did well.

Got a few small bits in Babyworld but didnt find them very helpful about getting in stock we were looking for that they had run out of however it is a lovely place.

Advertisement