Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received Iphone from Meteor - No Micro Sim

Options
  • 21-06-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

I received the new iphone in the post today but there was no micro sim included. I have tried ringing both 1905 (who tells me there is a new number for PAYG customers and hangs up) even though i'm now on bill pay and then when i try to ring 1747 it says that this number is unavailable. I'm at a complete loss at to what to do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Is there a Meteor store or Carphone Warehouse near you? They should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

yeah think i'll pop in to the meteor store tomorrow. This is a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

How long did it take them to process your order ? Im waiting 2 days now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

Here's a scissors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Here's a scissors

Yup. I've cut 6 sims to micro sim size with no issues. If you dont wanna do it free hand, there are lots of templates if you google.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

jarvis wrote: »
    Yup. I've cut 6 sims to micro sim size with no issues. If you dont wanna do it free hand, there are lots of templates if you google.
    You can also buy a vice grips micro sim cutter on Fleabay.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I did the scissors and template method for the oh. It's straightforward.

Advertisement