Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee 2011 - finish times?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Anyone know for sure what time this years 'Live at the Marquee' gigs end?
    Going to Fleet Foxes Sunday but have to travel back same night.

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Just back from Paul Simon,he finished at 10.10pm,id imagine Fleet Foxes wont be much later(if theyre later at all)10.30pm id imagine,its a residential area so i dont think they could break that if they wanted too

(Paul Simon was class by the way!)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

Fleet Foxes due on around 9 .So 10.30 finish seems about right .

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭deeks

I'm in a similiar position and am driving up and down from Waterford on Sunday. Have been to the Marquee a few times but have never driven. Anyone know where I can park that's close enough but that won't be a nightmare to get out of after the gig?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

EBuckley wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know for sure what time this years 'Live at the Marquee' gigs end?
    Going to Fleet Foxes Sunday but have to travel back same night.

Eoin

Depends where you're driving back to. I've driven back to Dublin after the Marquee, but it was very late getting back. You'd definitely need the day off work the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

deeks wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can park that's close enough but that won't be a nightmare to get out of after the gig?

Was at the Harmonic gig last year. Parked in the venue itself, had no trouble getting in or out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 EBuckley

Thanks to all for the replies.
    Good tip on parking at the venue as well, might check that out.

Eoin

Advertisement