Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy 2 on meteor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

It's a bit annoying.

I ordered it online last Wednesday.

They deducted the money for my phone from my Credit card.

Then they sent me an E-Mail.
    "Within 2 working days you will receive an email with your contract".

They asked me to forward on
    "A clear photocopy/scan/picture of your proof of identification
    A clear photocopy/scan/picture of your proof of address"

I did, but, didn't hear anything back from them.

So, I called them, and was on hold for over an hour before I gave up.
    I E-mailed them, and got no reply.

I called them again today and was told they were inundated with orders, and that I would have my contract 'within the week'.
    I'm concerned that they've ran out and don't actually have any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

It's a bit annoying.

I ordered it online last Wednesday.

They deducted the money for my phone from my Credit card.

Then they sent me an E-Mail.
    "Within 2 working days you will receive an email with your contract".

They asked me to forward on
    "A clear photocopy/scan/picture of your proof of identification
    A clear photocopy/scan/picture of your proof of address"

I did, but, didn't hear anything back from them.

So, I called them, and was on hold for over an hour before I gave up.
    I E-mailed them, and got no reply.

I called them again today and was told they were inundated with orders, and that I would have my contract 'within the week'.
    I'm concerned that they've ran out and don't actually have any more.
    I ordered it Monday last weekand I am still waiting. Every day I ring hem I am told that I will get the contract that day, and I never do. Brutal customer service. If they are getting inundated with orders, then put more staff onto it.
    The money was taken out of my account last monday, there was no delay with them doing that (im sure that its illegal to do that and then keep people waiting ages for a contract you should get within 2 days). Utterly frustrating and I am beginning to question why I am bothering moving to this network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

I've had it with these muppets. They can stick their phone where the sun don't shine. I just sent them this email. I doubt I will even get a reply.

" I rang on friday 15th July and paid my €300 deposit as requested. I was told a contract would be mailed out to me that day. This didn't happen. I've been calling since Monday to query this. On Monday I held on for an hour and then was cut of. On both occasions the automated message said the office was closed even though I was calling well before the official 7pm closing time. I ordered this phone over 2 weeks ago and paid my €169.99 at that time. The website stated it takes 2 days. Obviously not. I've now paid a total of €469.99 and am no closer to getting a contract never mind a phone. You are obviously not answering calls on your sales line anymore. Because of this unproffesional and shabby treatment I no longer wish to do buisness with your company. Please refund my €469.99 back to my debit card. I want no dealings with a company that conducts business in this manner. I expect my money to be refunded asap. "

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

That sucks. I was so impatient to get mine that I bought it on adverts one Friday evening. I'd be pretty pissed with this carry on from Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Anyone know if they're getting some new stock in for the online store, I tried emailing them to find out a few days ago but no reply yet. (no surprise there lol)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

btard wrote: »
    I've had it with these muppets. They can stick their phone where the sun don't shine. I just sent them this email. I doubt I will even get a reply.

" I rang on friday 15th July and paid my €300 deposit as requested. I was told a contract would be mailed out to me that day. This didn't happen. I've been calling since Monday to query this. On Monday I held on for an hour and then was cut of. On both occasions the automated message said the office was closed even though I was calling well before the official 7pm closing time. I ordered this phone over 2 weeks ago and paid my €169.99 at that time. The website stated it takes 2 days. Obviously not. I've now paid a total of €469.99 and am no closer to getting a contract never mind a phone. You are obviously not answering calls on your sales line anymore. Because of this unproffesional and shabby treatment I no longer wish to do buisness with your company. Please refund my €469.99 back to my debit card. I want no dealings with a company that conducts business in this manner. I expect my money to be refunded asap. "

Took me 10 days to get a refund after I got through to them, apparently they are getting worse, good luck but don't expect much.

Advertisement