Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia bluetooth car kit

Options
  • 21-06-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes i have a Nokia car kit Bluetooth CK-7W and a Nokia E63 phone.All was working up to a few days ago when i could'nt connect iv tried deleting the kit of my phone and reconnecting with still no joy.When i press the Nokia button it comes up as phone on my dash with a beep . Any ideas on what to try next

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It could be possible the memory is full or stuck. You need to cut power to the main control unit for a few minutes, it could be near the pedal box, have a look around and see can you see it. If it's not easy to get to you can disconnect all power from the battery for a while and that will reset the controller.
    If you hold down the big nokia button in the middle of the kit until you hear a beep you should be then able to pair your phone again. Delete the original paring from your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭g0g

I've had similar problem in the past a couple of times. Think the solution was what previous poster says. Check the Bluetooth kit manual and you can simply reset it. I only ever one phone connected to mine but still found a full reset was the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭wexford12

Thanks very much guys for all the help i disconnected the battery and all working now thanks again

Advertisement