Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accuracy stock problem

Options
  • 21-06-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

i collected my custom rifle today and when i got home and tried to fit my Sinclair f class bipod the stud on the accuracy stock is too fat for the hole on the bipod. Now i will be ringin the builder in the mornin but just wondering has anyone any idea's should i file down the sides of the stud or bore out the hole on the bipod or can the stud be changed on the stock?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    i collected my custom rifle today and when i got home and tried to fit my Sinclair f class bipod the stud on the accuracy stock is too fat for the hole on the bipod. Now i will be ringin the builder in the mornin but just wondering has anyone any idea's should i file down the sides of the stud or bore out the hole on the bipod or can the stud be changed on the stock?

Don't touch it! Leave it be until you talk to y'er man.

Have you an image? What kind of kit?

This seems like something the manufacturer should have already figured out. I hope all you have to do is change out the front swivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

stud1s.jpg
    By tommyboy28 at 2011-06-23

bipod1z.jpg

bipod.jpg

pictures not great they were took on a phone. i can not find a stud adaptor or even get stud of aics stock

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Contact SD308 on here. He also has an AICS stock and uses a Sinclair Bipod. Ask him what he done to sort the problem.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2 f class okie

Sorry, to dig out this very old thread but I have the same issue with the 3rd generation Sinclair f class bipod in an attempt to install it on an AI AICS stock. Did you purchase a different adaptor somewhere or did you just modify the original to fit the stock.

Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Have a chat with fish slapped. He has a Sinclair i his AICS. I believe he had to file down the front stud to accommodate it, but there may be other options he is aware of.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 quigley

Sinclair international sell an adaptor which will allow you attach your bipod to the AICS. I have one and it is rock solid

• Registered Users Posts: 2 f class okie

quigley wrote: »
    Sinclair international sell an adaptor which will allow you attach your bipod to the AICS. I have one and it is rock solid

I can't find it on their website. I quess I'll give them a call.

Advertisement