Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Regulations for Gas Work on vans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭niloc1951

Just like my bricks & mortar home I wouldn't let any unqualified person work on the gas system of my motor home.

However, it would be nice if the guy on Donedeal quoted or put up a link to the 'new' regulation he is pointing to just to show the item isn't just a sales spin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

AFAIK, its pish at the minute....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

what he said . ^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

5 years ago the plumbing supplies in athlone was telling me this was on the cusp of being brought in 5 years later he's still saying the same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Personal dig much?
    http://www.breenamotorhomehire.ie/
    Surprised he didn't say something like 'you know who you are'

Lol, he's really grasping at straws looking for business.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Personal dig much?
    http://www.breenamotorhomehire.ie/
    Surprised he didn't say something like 'you know who you are'

Lol, he's really grasping at straws looking for business.

I don't know how people rent out campers I certainly don't have the nerves for renting out something made out of hardboard, vohringer board, plastic and 1mm aluminium. I'd die of a heartattack in the first week.

Advertisement