Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the CRAIC

• 21-06-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi Limerick.
    Just wondering where the good spots are in Limerick on a saturday night. Heading down on the 2nd of july for the hurling and have no idea where to find a good watering hole afterwards. All information gratefully recieved.

P.S

Will probably be staying in jurys so any place good around there would suit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

If you're into hurling then Clem Smiths is your place,turn left out of Jurys and clems is only a few hundred yards down the dock road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Well if your down on the second, then take a trip down to The Market Quarter for.. You Guessed it! Mardi Gras! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

Beer fest in O'Connells then market quarter for Mardi Gras and then anywhere for the boxing! should be a great night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

yupyup7up wrote: »
    Beer fest in O'Connells then market quarter for Mardi Gras and then anywhere for the boxing! should be a great night!

I would recommend outside Supermacs for the boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭legendary.xix

I'd suggest Mickey Martins and Cobblestone Joes, take in Nancy's as well and any club you like, there'll be one across the street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭chieftan65

Thanks folks... trying to avoid the boxing to be honest... would rather have the company of a nice limerick lady to help me pass my time in your city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

chieftan65 wrote: »
    Thanks folks... trying to avoid the boxing to be honest... would rather have the company of a nice limerick lady to help me pass my time in your city

Limerick itself is a Lady! :D

Advertisement