Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Gems!

Options
  • 21-06-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,071 ✭✭✭✭

so i went back to Limerick for the weekend and decided to have a look in the attic, for sheer boredom. And i found some old games i forgot i had. Most were pretty dull, but i managed to find the following gems:

Shadow of the Colossus
    Psychonauts
    The Mark of Kri
    Second Sight
    Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (PS1)
    Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
    Blood Omen 2
    Legacy of Kain: Defiance

I was also handed a box with a mint, working, original PS1, 2 broken PS1 controllers ( :( ), and the following games in extreme mint condition:

G-Police*
    G-Police: Weapons of Justice
    Slamscape
    Gran Turismo 2*
    Syphon Filter 3*
    Rainbow Six
    Tomb Raider*
    Tomb Raider 2
    Die Hard Trology*
    Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas
    Le Mans 24 Hours
    Driver
    Colony wars: Vengeance
    Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
    Toca Touring Car Championship
    Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol
    Spec Ops: Ranger Elite
    Spec Ops: Covert Assault
    Star Wars: Episode 1 The Phantom Menace
    Formula One
    Jackie Chan Stuntmaster
    Re-Loaded^
    Strikepoint: The Hex Missions
    Small Soldiers
    Colin McRae Rally
    Formula 1 97
    Formula 1 98
    V-Rally (!!!!!!)
    NBA Pro 99
    World Cup 98
    Test Drive 4
    Blast Chamber^
    Wipeout^

(* = Platinum Cases, ^ = Double Case)

I've a bit of gaming to do! But i'm waiting for Alice to arrive before i even attempt to start into them. Is there anything worth mentioning out before Batman in October?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Double case Wipeout? Jesus, you done well there, man. Also, Tenchu: Stealth Assassins is one I haven't heard of in forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Psychonauts
    I hear this one all the time, but I just don't get it. It's a kid's game. Why are people so into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

Overheal wrote: »
    I hear this one all the time, but I just don't get it. It's a kid's game. Why are people so into it?

duke nukem 3d is more a kids game even though its 18s

- Jazzy. stupid auto sign in, mates laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

You are one lucky son of the .....

I wish I would find this in attick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,001 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Because it's great?

Super Mario World could also be seen as a kids game. And ALTTP...and pretty much every other first party game made by Nintendo.

Also, skip to 4:20 minutes. One of the scariest moments in a game ever. Frightened the bejesus out of me. Came out of absolutely nowhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,071 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

deathrider wrote: »
    Double case Wipeout? Jesus, you done well there, man. Also, Tenchu: Stealth Assassins is one I haven't heard of in forever.

Aye, it's the original, SLES 00010, 10th game ok'd for EU Playstation! And it's mint, like it's just out of the wrapper!

Possibly one of the greatest. Granted, the graphics didn't age very well, but the premise of the game is fantastic, it may be aimed towards children but there are dark undertones relating to the psyche in there, fantastic game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Wow, Jackie Chan Stuntmaster, I remember spending months looking for a copy of that years ago, finally found one and my entire Playstation collection was robbed soon after. :( Must pick up a copy, if memory serves you could hit people with a fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Aye, it's the original, SLES 00010, 10th game ok'd for EU Playstation! And it's mint, like it's just out of the wrapper!

Nice!

Possibly one of the greatest. Granted, the graphics didn't age very well, but the premise of the game is fantastic, it may be aimed towards children but there are dark undertones relating to the psyche in there, fantastic game.

Never played it myself, but just watching some of the video posted above and the graphic actually look quite well. I don't imagine age did them any harm.

Advertisement