Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Irish Roam 25/06/2011 -Finished-

Options
  • 22-06-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Since we have quite a lot of new players join Eve and the Irish community lately I'm changing the roam up.

The fits will be following:
    Anything under Battleship class hull unless you really want to lose a Battleship then I am not going to stop you however you will be bait a lot, ask Ser if you don't believe me.

The only thing I ask if you are in a cruiser or above is that you fit either a Sensor Dampener, Tracking Disruptor or Racial Jammer (preferably in a ship that gets bonuses for these mods but not required). If you are in a frigate then you must fit at least a warp disruptor but would like a web/warp scrambler or two if possible!

We leave Orvolle (that's a solar system where you can buy anything you need) at 20:00 Eve Time which is 21:00 Irish Time.

If you are unsure about fits please ask in the Irish channel or here, I will update the main post shortly.

DETAILS:

Start System: Orvolle
    Ship types: BC hull and below no preference bar the above for disruption mods.
    Time: 20:00 Game Time, 21:00 Irish Time

All Welcome regardless of skill points.

Comms: [URL="mumble://ireland.clanwarz.com:64738/?version=1.2.3"]mumble://ireland.clanwarz.com:64738/?version=1.2.3[/URL]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

I can't make it saturday night, but if there's any action friday or sunday night i'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Yeah I'll come along ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

ya sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

I'm down for whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Will attempt to appear with a cheap-ass frigate. I thought I could bring a prober alt but that account has expired :( Time cards still the cheapest way to re-sub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Mantel wrote: »
    Will attempt to appear with a cheap-ass frigate. I thought I could bring a prober alt but that account has expired :( Time cards still the cheapest way to re-sub?

More value from 60day GTCs that the 30 day plexs.

==REMINDER==

Since we have quite a lot of new players join Eve and the Irish community lately I'm changing the roam up.

The fits will be following:
    Anything under Battleship class hull unless you really want to lose a Battleship then I am not going to stop you however you will be bait a lot, ask Ser if you don't believe me.

The only thing I ask if you are in a cruiser or above is that you fit either a Sensor Dampener, Tracking Disruptor or Racial Jammer (preferably in a ship that gets bonuses for these mods but not required). If you are in a frigate then you must fit at least a warp disruptor but would like a web/warp scrambler or two if possible!

We leave Amarr (that's a solar system where you can buy anything you need) at 20:00 Eve Time which is 21:00 Irish Time.

If you are unsure about fits please ask in the Irish channel or here, I will update the main post shortly.

Start System changed to Orvolle due to Amarr being spammed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Blinky3J

Take it I'll be bringing my alt so :p

Blinky3J wrote: »
    Take it I'll be bringing my alt so :p

Won't be in Fountain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Turns out I can make it tonight. Will this be a 0.0 or lowsec roam?

sionnach wrote: »
    Turns out I can make it tonight. Will this be a 0.0 or lowsec roam?

Low sec bc hull or lower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Will try to be there but it's looking like the pub will have it's way with me tonight. I'd be up for a mini one tomorrow though.

Mantel wrote: »
    Will try to be there but it's looking like the pub will have it's way with me tonight. I'd be up for a mini one tomorrow though.

Might do this too but it would be more spontaneous than planned tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I was considering resubbing for this event but then the phone rang and its the pub for me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Ya'll best be wearing 1000 dolla pants for this

Fleet is up, x in irish channel. We should be rolling out at around 21:10 if you're landing in orvolle late let us know in irish channel!

Ouch is all I can say. Think we killed 2 BC's and a hauler and lost a tengu (mine and my dumb ass), a raptor and a buzzard (lag).

Lol, thanks for all who came out to play. Will try again in another couple of weeks. :D

The 2nd BC was just sitting there for ages so I decided if my guns lock and shoot him then I'll point him and finish him off, not only did he not warp when I shot at him, he fired back at someone else! lol dumb ass deserved to die :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Any plans to have more of these? Missed the last one.

resyncie in game btw

• Advertisement

Yeah we want more
    *rabble rabble rabble*

azezil wrote: »
    Yeah we want more
    *rabble rabble rabble*

2nd child due in 5 days~ not a hope until after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

R0ot wrote: »
    2nd child due in 5 days~ not a hope until after this.

Laptop in the waiting room at the hospital. Come on where is the dedication. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Laptop in the waiting room at the hospital. Come on where is the dedication. lol.

Lack of dedication started 9 months ago obviously... sex rather than eve....

All joking aside congrats Root

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Wow, and all this time I thought root was a spotty teenager.

D wrote: »
    Wow, and all this time I thought root was a spotty teenager.

That hurts D, I was never spotty.

Did yarrr auld wan pop out her new sprog yet? :)

That hurts D, I was never spotty.

Sorry man, If i was actually subbed I'd go for a roam with you anytime.

azezil wrote: »
    Did yarrr auld wan pop out her new sprog yet? :)

D-Day +2 at this stage and nothing.

• Advertisement

D-Day +2 at this stage and nothing.

The jumpgate is processing your request. You will be cleared to jump in...

Advertisement