Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Mile Actor, 51, Marries 16-Year-Old Aspiring Country Singer

• 22-06-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭

Hollywood has seen its fair share of odd couplings, but this one is so out there even the newlyweds know it's a little weird.

Doug Hutchison, a character actor best known for roles in The Green Mile, Lost and The X-Files, married aspiring country singer Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20 in Las Vegas.

He is 51. She is 16.

Link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I give it 6 months.

Stunning looking girl, though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I give it 6 months.

Stunning looking girl, though....

She certainly doesn't look 16 though - I would have said she was about 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

She looks much older than 16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Larianne wrote: »

If that is what she looks like at 16 then imagine her in another 10 years:rolleyes: How could she be 16

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

watna wrote: »
    She certainly doesn't look 16 though - I would have said she was about 30.

425.hutchison.stodden.tg_.062011.jpg

Yes looks way older

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

She just looks weird. Lots of Americans have that withered looking face at an early age. Look how narrow she is, seems pretty young to me.

I'd say since she popped out of her Momma (you can bet she says Momma :pac:), she has been plastered with make up and fake tan. So that sort of beauty pageant lifestyle will make girls look a bit older.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭voter1983

nah no way is she 16. not a chance.

She just looks weird. Lots of Americans have that withered looking face at an early age. Look how narrow she is, seems pretty young to me.

I'd say since she popped out of her Momma (you can bet she says Momma :pac:), she has been plastered with make up and fake tan. So that sort of beauty pageant lifestyle will make girls look a bit older.

While her make-up style will make her look older (OMG the shade of lipstick! :eek:), she has very deep smile lines around her mouth. Could be because of tanning/sun exposure... maybe.

While her make-up style will make her look older (OMG the shade of lipstick! :eek:), she has very deep smile lines around her mouth. Could be because of tanning/sun exposure... maybe.

Yeah I actually meant tanning/sun exposure by saying beauty pageant lifestyle (t'would have helped had I said that!). If you've ever seen any documentaries on the pageants kids in America can get involved in, you'll know the type of madness that goes on. I'd say she has just prematurely aged because of her lifestyle.

• Advertisement

This seems to be getting some Internet buzz, found this on my travels.
    http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-06-20/courtney-stodden-who-is-the-16-year-old-country-bride-photos/ Full article if you click the link, but these paragraphs are interesting!
    Is She Really 16? According to Stodden, yes, but Celebuzz has some doubts. Looks aside, we’ve come across this little modeling site that has her at 17, with no date to suggest when that was posted. Other tidbits from the site? She’s rocking a 36-23-34 figure (?!) and is 5’3″ while tipping (or not tipping) the scales at 96 pounds.
    So… How’d She Get Married at 16? Well, apparently if you have parental consent, a 16-year-old can marry legally in Clark County, Nevada. Cue the supportive quote from mom via Radar: ”We are totally supportive of this marriage … Doug is a wonderful man and we love him.” Signed, sealed, delivered.

Yeah I actually meant tanning/sun exposure by saying beauty pageant lifestyle (t'would have helped had I said that!). If you've ever seen any documentaries on the pageants kids in America can get involved in, you'll know the type of madness that goes on. I'd say she has just prematurely aged because of her lifestyle.

I knew what ya meant. ;)

I knew what ya meant. ;)

I'd say she is under 21, but 16 might be pushing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

He's only interested in one thing...

Her liver! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ewwww. The father said this..... "Every father can only pray to have such a man behind their daughter"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Reality tv show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Actually he looks much younger than 51. She looks older than 16. They must meet in the middle somewhere!

I once dated a guy over 25 years older than me. The thoughts of having married him and the fact he would be a pensioner now makes me go :eek: !
    I'm sure this tot will see sense in a few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

There's no way she's only 16 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

She looks old in the pictures but in the video I think she looks like a 16 year old playing dress up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Cripes. She looks as old as I am and I'm in my 30s :eek: Should we open a book as to how long this particular union will last?

• Advertisement

3 months + a Bravo reality show, next stop...Playboy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Ive had a look at google images of Courtney Alexis Stodden - my balls is she 16....no way, no how

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

i think its sad actually, shes just a child. i dont mind age differences at all, if theres a connection great but once both are adults. and what dr gave her the plastic surgery? very suspect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lovethefun

she is no way 16. She can't be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

For me, the bigger issue is that if they married at 16, what age was she when they started dating? For an adult like him to even kiss a girl under 16 can be an offence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

gscully wrote: »
    For me, the bigger issue is that if they married at 16, what age was she when they started dating? For an adult like him to even kiss a girl under 16 can be an offence.

It's America. They get married after a few months over there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Chinafoot wrote: »
    It's America. They get married after a few months over there :)

...and divorced after a few days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

I always though he was a weirdo since watching the green mile.. maybe this proves it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Amber Lamps

yeah percy's a sly one and he killed (tried) mister jingles. always thought the actor looked like he was being himself in that role.

they both look the same age. she was probably a child beauty queen, and he wanted wild bill to ride him. hope she gets revenge for the french fellas botched execution and forgets not to lube up the vibrator.

• Advertisement

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a330131/lost-doug-hutchison-struggled-over-falling-for-16-year-old.html

^ read carefully what they said, at first it was a business relationship.....this is 100% fake and publicity stunt.

Advertisement