Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replaying Classics... Or 'Wish' You Could Replay...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Get out of it. Dino Crisis 2 is amazing. It's like a precursor to devil may cry.

Dino Crisis 3 can **** off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Didn't even realise there was a Dino Crisis 3. There's a franchise I think needs to be brought back from the grave though. Could be fierce entertaining in this day and age. Not to mention that I'm sick to my face of shooting zombies in pretty much every game out there.
    Less zombies and more dinosaurs please, bar-keep.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It was on the Xbox and handled by a studio outside of Capcom. Dinosaurs in Space was the premise. It was ****ing awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It was on the Xbox and handled by a studio outside of Capcom. Dinosaurs in Space was the premise. It was ****ing awful.

I facepalm at the very thought of this... Time to go mooching round youtube for some clips to really drive that one home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Any of 'The Last Ninja' series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

The Commandos games. Awww yeah! Loved the first 2 when i was younger, have to give them another blast soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 merc.ie

Samba wrote: »

Any of 'The Last Ninja' series

The Last Ninja was awesome, but damn were those controls fiddly with a one button joystick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 merc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I wish I could replay parasite eve 1.

I wish I could get and finish parasite eve 2 :(.

I loved pe1. One of the greatest games out there.

I had only jap version of pe2 and I could not pass the place with safe in that desert town. I just could not get info on code as it was jap! Internet was not so popular back then too.

Damn US psn store got all pe and re games, but eu stores get a finger :(.

I don't want to pay a fortune for pe and pe 2 on eBay :(

Parasite Eve is on the US PSN store in the PSone classics , its 5.99 for it, you can just open an account and get a points card online, have done it for a few games like Resi 2 and some of the classics that arent on the European store

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I thought the 1st dino crysis was awesome, it was survival horror at its best. Dino Crysis 2 was really good aswel but not the same feel as the 1st, more of an action shooter were you never seem to run out of ammunition. As for the 3rd.......It was like my best friend had just gone and killed my dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Phazer

God, what I would do to play Ape Escape and Jet Set Radio again!

. . . . .They're classics to me! :D

Advertisement