Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Numbers?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi, I am staying in Carlow this weekend. And on Saturday I am looking for a taxi for 5 people to the Races in the Curragh. Does anyone have any taxi numbers I can ring to bargain a price with? What would I expect to pay from carlow to the curragh?

Or does a bus go from carlow to the curragh?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

Hi, I am staying in Carlow this weekend. And on Saturday I am looking for a taxi for 5 people to the Races in the Curragh. Does anyone have any taxi numbers I can ring to bargain a price with? What would I expect to pay from carlow to the curragh?

Thanks

Dunno about the bus service but Carlow cabs are good - 059-9140000, they are very reliable, not sure about prices for that kind of trip though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Try shamrock cabs , Howard may be able to look after you their number is 0860896424

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Thanks
    Erin cabs 1800744744 or 1800400500 and there may be some shuttle busses from the bus park in Carlow, you could enquire by ringing JJ Kavanagh's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Could take the train to Kildare and the free shuttle to the racecourse
    http://www.curragh.ie/plan-your-visit/race-day-transport.asp

Advertisement