Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charging Nuvi

Options
  • 22-06-2011 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    Im having a problem with my Sat Nav. When I plug it into the car charger, it comes up that it is in computer mode, so the map is lost while charging it. Can anyone advise what I might be doing wrong, or how i might fix it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Clarri wrote: »
    Hi,
    Im having a problem with my Sat Nav. When I plug it into the car charger, it comes up that it is in computer mode, so the map is lost while charging it. Can anyone advise what I might be doing wrong, or how i might fix it.

Thanks.

Are you using the original charger. This happens to me when I use the phone charger with my Garmin.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 colm101

if its a garmin then plug in the charger and unplug it when the picture of the pc comes up. wait until the pictures disappears and plug it in again and you should then be able to use it whilst charging. otherwise buy the expensive garmin lead for it.

Advertisement