Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheets of timber cut to size

Options
  • 22-06-2011 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Bit of a random one, but just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can buy a sheet of plywood and have it cut to size? I want it cut to 12 rectangular pieces. Preferably in the Portlaoise area. I tried Telfords, they would cut it in half but not to size for some reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Nature Boy wrote: »
    Bit of a random one, but just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can buy a sheet of plywood and have it cut to size? I want it cut to 12 rectangular pieces. Preferably in the Portlaoise area. I tried Telfords, they would cut it in half but not to size for some reason.

What about the wood place out the Stradbally road, just outside town on the left? Don't know if they do it, but worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

What about the wood place out the Stradbally road, just outside town on the left? Don't know if they do it, but worth a try!

Thanks, will give it a go. Is that the sawmills?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Nature Boy wrote: »
    Thanks, will give it a go. Is that the sawmills?

Yep. Thats what I meant! :pac:

Advertisement