Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gah!

Options
  • 22-06-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

I am stressing myself out here so just wanted to vent a little and share some of it as I can’t talk to anyone at home / work.

Been TTC for 6 months now (in reality though we haven’t been particularly careful for a few years). My cycle is on average 31 days and I believe I ovulated on day 17/18 this cycle. I am now on day 34 of my cycle and haven’t started my period yet. In March I had a 33 day cycle but knew that I was coming on as I had cracking PMS (wanted to box the head off anyone that looked at me and had a horrible heavy bloated belly and was just desperate for it to start!)

This month I am not sure if I just noticed it more or what but I felt like I had more CM than normal right up until the other day. I have been feeling a bit nauseous for the last few days (on and off but that sometimes happens before my P). I do have backache and some mild cramps but nothing to suggest a ‘mega’ P is on the way! I did also have a sharp pain to the bottom left side of my stomach on and off for a day or so last week. No sore boobs.

I took a test yesterday morning but it was neg. I suppose I am overanalysing everything at the moment and need to relax but that is easier said than done. I hoped the test would help me relax and it would then just start for me (which happened before about 4 hrs after the neg result). I just want to know either way!

Sorry for whinge :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Vent away, this is the right place for it!
    There's a suggestion on the trying to conceive thread to use Agnus Castus, its a homeopathic supplement to regulate menstrual cycles.
    Maybe that might help with your cycles to keep them on schedule?

I'm using it myself this month, as mine used to be very regular but have gone from 28-30 days to over 40 days now :mad: so frustrating as it make syou get your hopes you and think that you're going to get a positive pregnancy result.

I hope you get your positive result soon, nothing more frustrating than getting the negative each month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hi guys,

know the feeling...been ttc for almost 3 years on and off. heartbreaking when period arrives every month :(
    am on day 3 of my cycle now and am determined that this month will be THE month! if it doesnt happen soon, will have to think bou going down the doctors/tests route.
    best of luck to everyone ttc...fingers crossed we soon get our wish x

Advertisement