Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposits

Options
  • 22-06-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Well im going to buy the Samsung Galaxy S 2 on bill pay with eMobile in 2 weeks time, i tried getting the iPhone on Meteor and was givin a deposit off 300 :mad::mad: so i said no thanks. Will i also have to pay a deposit with eMobile even though I have the money to buy the top phone on the market and will be going for the 59euro a month deal. :confused::confused: HELP!!! If anyone works for a phone store or eMobile it'd be great to let me know. Oh yeah im in full time employment, never had a loan before and 20years of age.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

EMobile and Meteor share billing systems, so if you were flagged as requiring a deposit on Meteor, you'll be flagged again on EMobile. Open to correction on that however!

If you have the money to buy the top phone on the market, surely a €300 deposit isn't an issue? :)
    It is only a deposit - they apply it back to your account on the 7th bill cycle which means you'll end up not having to pay anything at all towards your bill for a couple of months as your account will be in credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Top phone on the market is 200yoyos on bill pay, if that was credit id be fecked ha! I guess im just gonna have to go in a see and if that dont work then the mother will be taking a trip in there :D

Advertisement