Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend good hair dryer please??

• 22-06-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi there,

I'm looking for a good hair dryer, that dries hair quick, isn't so loud and one that help aid volume. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

parlux are the brand preferred by most hairdressers, try sally services or some branches of peter marks. expect to pay 70-90 euro though

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

The nano stratus from peter marks is absolutely brill its 57 euro but well worth it I wouldn't use anything else! You can get them in lots of designs and colours aswell. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Parlux for me too. Try Terri Sales on Abbey Street

Have had mine 7 years and still perfect. Sis has had hers 15 years (she is a hairdresser)

Wouldn't touch the crap they sell in Argos like Babyliss etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭Lynfo

Another vote for Parlux here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mielzi

Vidal Sassoon hairdryers all the way! Honestly, they're so lightweight, stylish and most importantly stable and make your hair feel fabulous! You can get them in most places, Argos and Littlewoods online, I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Have to recommend Parlux aswell!!

I got one from my brother 2 years ago and LOVE it!! Makes such a difference to drying my hair!

Advertisement